Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That team in 8th place in the Premier League

Jan 10, 2014
They told us that they didn't have any forwards, so how is it possible to be that high up in the League?

I think that they've been practicing witchcraft or paying the opposition.

Teams like that shouldn't be in the Premier League anyway, along with the 7th and 10th placed teams as well.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That team in 7th have got loads of forwards though. They just choose not to use them until the 80th minute

Jan 10, 2014
That team in 7th have got loads of forwards though. They just choose not to use them until the 80th minute

They're just showing off though.

Oh look how many forwards we've got!

I hate them sorts of teams.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
They told us that they didn't have any forwards, so how is it possible to be that high up in the League?

I think that they've been practicing witchcraft or paying the opposition.

Teams like that shouldn't be in the Premier League anyway, along with the 7th and 10th placed teams as well.

I wouldn't worry about it, haven't you heard, they're rubbish!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A mate of mine posted this on Twitter about how both Burnley and Brighton defend and it being the key to where we both currently are.

[tweet]926949782156906497[/tweet]

I think he's spot on. I've really grown to like Sean Dyche as a manager. If you can keep hold of him then you'll comfortably stay up this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will the team that is 7th still have Dyche as manager after the international break........

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine where the Albion would be if any of the squad were good enough for palace's bench. :jester:

Jan 10, 2014
A mate of mine posted this on Twitter about how both Burnley and Brighton defend and it being the key to where we both currently are.

I think he's spot on. I've really grown to like Sean Dyche as a manager. If you can keep hold of him then you'll comfortably stay up this season.

If you don't let them in at your end you've always got a chance.

Jan 10, 2014
Will the team that is 7th still have Dyche as manager after the international break........

I think they will still have him as manager after the international break.

He's too good for Everton and he's nearly got the accent like the fans have of that 7th placed team.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I think they will still have him as manager after the international break.

He's too good for Everton and he's nearly got the accent like the fans have of that 7th placed team.

The 7th placed team's manager wouldn't turn down a massive career step though would he? Team's like the team in 15th should really be beating teams like the one in 7th. They have no right to be there really.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Daylight appearing between 7th and the rest, 5 points.
Dyche using it as a lever to get a pay rise at Burnley I expect and won't go anywhere.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'd expect him to go to Everton if offered it. Why the hell wouldn't he?

They spent over 100M on shit. I wouldn't say Burnley's squad is much worse off.

He has the backing of the fans there, even through potential (though very unlikely) relegation.

People underestimate stability, even managers themselves. If anything he has proved he deserves a better job than Everton, but none of them will give him it.

It's an awful job where the mandate is to basically finish no less than 7th with massively less financial power and attraction. He has a good thing going on at Burnley.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Name dropper :wink:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The 4 points dropped against Watford and Leicester would have made the gap from 7th to 8th just 1 point.
Though I suppose the 3 at West Ham might be considered a bonus.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The 4 points dropped against Watford and Leicester would have made the gap from 7th to 8th just 1 point.

Do you mean Watford and Everton? As we dropped 3 points against Leicester and were never in with a shout of anything else...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Do you mean Watford and Everton? As we dropped 3 points against Leicester and were never in with a shout of anything else...

Oops, I did mean Watford and Everton, busy day.
Peppered Watford, did everything but score and we know what happened at Everton, blue shirt confusion !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd avoid watching the game when 7th play 8th. Two imposters playing defensive football grinding out a bore 0-0 draw blighting the name of the Premier League. I mean, who in their right mind would want to watch that shit?

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham

And if Brighton had beaten Arsenal, we would be above them.

It would have been Arsenal 16 points, Brighton 18 points

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here