Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saint Etienne v Lyon

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Does anyone know what's happening? Lyon were 5-0 up with just four minutes plus stoppage time to play in this local derby. I've got Lyon in an acca that looks promising. I don't need the hassle of an abandonment and waiting for the remaining time to be played tomorrow because of some dickheads.

???

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Can't the referee get the police to clear the ground, send Nabil Fekir off for starting it all on the pitch and play FOUR Minutes?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They say it's going to be completed in half an hour once all the idiots are cleared out of the ground.

Thanks Bozza for showing what happened.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Similar if we won 5-0 at Palace and Muzza gave it LARGE to their idiots in the corner

#prayithappens

Really? It would all go off like it has in France tonight. Or heaven forbid, Wilfried Zaha takes off his shirt later this month in front of the north stand with the scum 5-0 up. I hope Nabil Fekir is banned for a long time for what he caused.

So glad it's been completed and I can pick up my winnings. And Ernest, it isn't a lot. Please don't accuse me of after timing. Won't happen again. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here