Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] John Lewis Christmas Ad

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Details being teased about this years John Lewis Christmas ad, always one if the highlights of the TV calendar. Rumours are it will be in tribute to George Michael (either Last Christmas or Club Tropicana) and expected to debut THIS Thursday.

I. Can’t. Wait.

:clap:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Details being teased about this years John Lewis Christmas ad, always one if the highlights of the TV calendar. Rumours are it will be in tribute to George Michael (either Last Christmas or Club Tropicana) and expected to debut THIS Thursday.

I. Can’t. Wait.

You need to get out more.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I. Can’t. Wait.

I used to love your fan posts - why don't you do them anymore? But John Lewis? Are you on one?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
M&S has Paddington Bear in their Christmas ad. Not that you really wanted to know that, sorry! ��

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Brighthouse christmas as this year has a guest feature from one of Buckingham Palaces butlers!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
And so starts the fuss about a TV ad. That's all it is. And it's an expensive shop too.

Humbug!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's too f**c**g early to be discussing Christmas :angry::angry::angry::angry:

There was even a Christmas ad on TV on Saturday. 1st December, yes the FIRST, should be the earliest ANYTHING to do with Christmas appears :angry::angry::angry::angry:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
These and campaigns bring to mind the heads on Easter Island.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Umm, so the Mum turns into the monster at night? How else did she know what was in the badly wrapped present?

I’ve heard of transubstantiation, but that’s ridiculous. For that reason, I’m sceptical of the whole account. Fake news.

PS He’s a bit short to be a keeper.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm sure I'm missing the story here, but what's going on? Asides an attempt to flog monster merch?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
All I see was a Palace training session, and a subliminal message of.......
'For gifts that Brighton the world' :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not a classic that one. The music is a bit blandly standard and, as much as I like a nice imaginary guff, that creature didn't twang my heart productively.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here