Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton v Watford - what result do you want?

larus

A point or more and Watford go above us and we’ll drop to lowly 9th.

A win for Everyone and they are up to 11th.

I’d like a draw, as this keeps a nice gap still to Everton, and 9th is, well, undreamt of territory for me at the start of the sesson.

Who’d have thought we’d be thinking like this after 11 games, also considering we had just 1 point from the first 3 games.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
In this order. Draw, Watford win, Everton win. The longer Everton go without turning around their form the more desperate the club will become. Desperation leads to mistakes.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
A draw is nearly always the best result in games not involving us - as it takes one more point out of circulation (albeit that it probably doesn't matter much if one of the "big six" pick up 3)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Comon Palace, beat the Spurs, keeps us in contention to overhaul them for fifth or sixth spot.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
In this order. Draw, Watford win, Everton win. The longer Everton go without turning around their form the more desperate the club will become. Desperation leads to mistakes.

I'd go Draw, Everton, Watford

Once Everton get their man and are active in January they'll get going. I don't really see Watford pulling far enough away to be thinking about anything other than survival. A home defeat today might spark the decline that I can see happening at some point, the sooner the better maybe?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Everton loss

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Has to be an Everton kids, keeps the gap to the bottom 3 bigger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sums it up perfectly...

nsc-sponsored.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't expect either team to be relegated, so I don't really care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here