Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Chris Hughton the best manager we've ever had?

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Only Alan Mullery comes close in my opinion although given the resources at certain times in our history there have been the occasional outstanding contributions from Steve Gritt and Micky Adams first time round. For me though Chris is my best of the best. What a great time to be an Albion fan!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
If he keeps us up, even on goal difference, yes. Considering where he took us from (post Hyopless), to now, defnitly one of them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After getting us out of the terrifically competitive championship, only two seasons after taking on the car crash left by Sami and Burke......if staying up is added to that this season he has to be doesn't he?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
it is not only what he is done on the footballing side but also the way he represents the club.
I remember not long after he joined us I was talking to a few Norwich fans who were basically laughing at his appointment and seemed to have real loathing for him. Well I bet they are not laughing now?!?!!
I wouldn't swap CH for any other manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I loved Mullers, great character, passionate, loved our flowing fast paced attacking football under him. He was without a doubt my favourite manager ever. Also helped out by a legacy squad left by Peter Taylor. I think, for me, Sir Chris has taken over that no.1 spot now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Absolutely not....well not yet anyway :)
Just got promoted so way go early to decide and you need a cup final place also to be seen as number one.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Surely this can only be answered with hindsight - get relegated, do a Sunderland, and suddenly he is Hyppia in disguise. Granted not likely, but possible. Hold fire on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here