Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion ex coaching staff XI

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
No idea where to start....Keely in goal? Tanno wing back. Horton in the middle? formation....?
Discuss.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assuming that you mean explayers/staff who went on to manage or coach in which case I would add Chris Ramsey at full back, Steve Burtenshaw and Mark Lawrenson at CB Jimmy Case and Liam Brady in midfield Steve Cotterell Dave Sexton strikers but I am sure there are many more.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Do physio's count? Watto at right back could give Chris Ramsey a run for his money. Well maybe not 'run' exactly at their age, but you know what l mean . . .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Assuming that you mean explayers/staff who went on to manage or coach in which case I would add Chris Ramsey at full back, Steve Burtenshaw and Mark Lawrenson at CB Jimmy Case and Liam Brady in midfield Steve Cotterell Dave Sexton strikers but I am sure there are many more.

You forgot Howard Wilkinson.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nathan Jones.......

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
Danny Wilson and Paul Clark in midfield, Andy Richie up front, Joe Kinnear in defence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Are people deliberately thick? The thread title says ex Albion coaching staff XI not ex Albion players that went on to coach XI. Most of the names mentioned never coached here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are people deliberately thick? The thread title says ex Albion coaching staff XI not ex Albion players that went on to coach XI. Most of the names mentioned never coached here.

When did Keely incorrect spelling or Tanno coach here. Keeley was a player Tanno Ast Manager/player. If you restrict it to actual coaches you probably would struggle to have a 5 a side team but if you extend it to employees in any capacity it becomes a lot more interesting. Archie McAuley ex manager wing half in his playing days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here