Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Big game tomo...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After yet another away 3 points in the prem league, anyone else looking forward to watching Spurs v CP2010FC tomo? It'll be nice to just casually watch with our feet up...

Spurs are out of sorts and 2010s away form speaks for itself so I fully expect a palace win. No pressure on them. Shame as they're a relegation rival but will watch and hope Spurs may turn up for once. Prediction 1-2.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
After yet another away 3 points in the prem league, anyone else looking forward to watching Spurs v CP2010FC tomo? It'll be nice to just casually watch with our feet up...

Spurs are out of sorts and 2010s away form speaks for itself so I fully expect a palace win. No pressure on them. Shame as they're a relegation rival but will watch and hope Spurs may turn up for once. Prediction 1-2.

I see your plan.

Obviously, Palace will win, it just depends by how many.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
In all seriousness this has all the making of a shock result. Spurs have just beaten one of if not the greatest team of all time in midweek, Palace celebrating a draw against a bang average West Ham side as if it's a fantastic result... What happens next?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They're 11/1 if you're feeling brave, sheebo.

Spurs will be tired mentally and it'll feel like after the Lord Mayor's Show for them following their unbelievable 3-1 win over Real Madrid.

If it was any other team I'd put money on them but not that horrible lot. And I'll kick myself and thump my knuckles against the wall when they're winning before Spurs save it for a probable 1-1 draw.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If Spurs play this young prospect they've got, Harry somethingorother, then I can see this going the distance. It just depends how many times wilf zahahaha falls over

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have the same feeling about this as I did for the Chelsea game. I can see the league’s whipping boys picking something up.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Sorry, a relegation rival? For who?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We're now "a Derby County" clear of CPFC2010

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, a relegation rival? For who?

Well let's not count our chickens. We're all aware it's been 12 years since CP2010FC franchise finished above us in a same league season but the bragging rights have to end sometime & this could well be the season they do it - it's tight.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

You have spoilt my early morning start now, Sheebo, by saying Palace might win. :lolol: I was looking forward to seeing them beaten by a good margin and their fans' miserable faces! Really, really wish I still worked in an office overrun with Palace fans - oh the fun I could have. :clap: PS you are probably right about the result though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here