spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Think the OP should come round my house and teach me how to make gifs

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Wtf was the Swansea player doing, leaving it like that? Murray said afterwards he didn't expect the ball to get to him. Will take that but very bizarre

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He was surprised that it went over the defenders head, didn't panic slashing at it. Just put anything on it to put it past the goalie.

A class striker who doesn't always look pretty.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Didn't panic when the doppy defender let it unexpectedly fall to him, guided it in with his knee, thigh, dick, who cares. Showed his experience in guiding it the way he did instead of attempting to volley it or head it. The shark takes another bite of the PL cherry.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
TBH, I think it's such a great cross, that the defender couldn't do anything with it if he'd tried.

(And neither could Murray!)

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
Wtf was the Swansea player doing, leaving it like that? Murray said afterwards he didn't expect the ball to get to him. Will take that but very bizarre

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Their goalkeeper stayed on his line he should have taken the ball or punched it away.
a welcome three points

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Actually I think that might have been a fine example of Murray's allegedly dodgy first touch - but I'm not complaining!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That doppy defender Fernandes was lucky to be on the pitch. Disgusting flying airborne challenge from behind on Murray, went straight through him. A completely mandatory red all day long, it was a FILTHY challenge. But as we know too well, Dean plays to his own rules.

Wait till you see it on MOTD. Unbelievable how he escaped with a yellow. It looked horrific live, it looked worse on the replays.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gross has gone for a distinctive haircut, and if I'm not mistaken he seems to have lost a few inches in height.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry posted on the wrong thread (match day one) son thinks it was lucky but I disagreed and thought that he took it well after the ball bounced up. What is the general opinion as to who saw it right right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here