Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I am going to live.........

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
On todays result for a long ****ing time!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS anyone who thinks there is not a God.....Is sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong! :)

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo H A P P Y :lol:

For those that may not know...........I live quite close to Swansea!!! :thumbsup:

I love you Brighton & Hove Albion xxxxx

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
On todays result for a long ****ing time!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS anyone who thinks there is not a God.....Is sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong! :)

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo H A P P Y :lol:

For those that may not know...........I live quite close to Swansea!!! :thumbsup:

I love you Brighton & Hove Albion xxxxx

Enjoy your evening :thumbsup: im sure you will :albion:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Massive result for you ! enjoy work on Monday !

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Massive result for you ! enjoy work on Monday !

Sadly I am working in Bristol but I have plenty of Swansea supporting friends (soon to be ex friends!! :lol: ) that I can rip the piss out of!! these will be EXACTLY the same people who prior to kick off were telling me that Swanse were getting 6 points from todays game!!.............Oh.......where are we in the League?? and where are they ?? hahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......oh i'm LOVING THIS!!!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sadly I am working in Bristol but I have plenty of Swansea supporting friends (soon to be ex friends!! :lol: ) that I can rip the piss out of!! these will be EXACTLY the same people who prior to kick off were telling me that Swanse were getting 6 points from todays game!!.............Oh.......where are we in the League?? and where are they ?? hahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......oh i'm LOVING THIS!!!!!

I was about to do similar for the Everton game, when all of a sudden some pillock gave away a penalty :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here