Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

I see most JCL’s couldn’t be bothered with tonight’s under 23 game !!

0 Not allowed!
    Only go to the nice posh stadium ay ? Shame about the result but nice to see a lot of old faces their.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

3 Not allowed!
      Sorry - but what the hell are you on about? More to the point - what the hell are you on?

0 Not allowed!
      I am a self confessed JCL, me and my boy were in attendance. So there!

0 Not allowed!
      "what the hell are you on?"

I don't think it's dictionary corner!
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hopkins View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Only go to the nice posh stadium ay ? Shame about the result but nice to see a lot of old faces their.
      You do know that you cannot get 30, 000 JCL's into the Landing academy stand

0 Not allowed!
      Did anyone pick up a teamsheet? If so, who was the ref please?
      Brighton and Hove Albion Squad Contract Durations - Updated per February 2019 Premier League Squad List

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Which is why you are my favourite poster on NSC. Accurate and up to date Albion facts, unadorned, and succinctly put. Use that as your next strapline
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      I love AZ's posts. So many ITK dicks on here, but he just posts FACT.

4 Not allowed!
      With demand outstripping supply for tickets for first team matches, not to mention all the bollox of buying tickets just to get the points to buy other tickets, I can see more and more people getting interested in watching the U23 and younger teams. Now I understand that attendances aren't huge at these matches (and I don't think that the Training ground has a huge capacity) but why on earth can't the club make these games POTG (they can stipulate card only if they don't want to be arsed with handling cash) instead of all this nonsense of STHs only phoning up to get a ticket to print out at home or whatever?
      It would generate a bit of revenue (OK, peanuts, know), but would be good customer relations. Like the old days at The Goldstone, somebody will wander up on spec. one day, get hooked and end up as a valued and loyal STH. So why make admission dependant upon a series of hoops to be jumped through?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      With demand outstripping supply for tickets for first team matches, not to mention all the bollox of buying tickets just to get the points to buy other tickets, I can see more and more people getting interested in watching the U23 and younger teams. Now I understand that attendances aren't huge at these matches (and I don't think that the Training ground has a huge capacity) but why on earth can't the club make these games POTG (they can stipulate card only if they don't want to be arsed with handling cash) instead of all this nonsense of STHs only phoning up to get a ticket to print out at home or whatever?
      It would generate a bit of revenue (OK, peanuts, know), but would be good customer relations. Like the old days at The Goldstone, somebody will wander up on spec. one day, get hooked and end up as a valued and loyal STH. So why make admission dependant upon a series of hoops to be jumped through?
      For me POTG wouldn't work, as if I've travelled down to see a match, then find I cannot get in because it's full, I'd be slightly pissed off. I can see your reasoning, but PAH suits me.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
      For me POTG wouldn't work, as if I've travelled down to see a match, then find I cannot get in because it's full, I'd be slightly pissed off. I can see your reasoning, but PAH suits me.
      Fair enough. But POTG would suit me much better, and I'm sure I'm not the only one - and I wasn't suggesting PAH (pay at home, I guess?) should be stopped; no reason not to offer choice.
      Last edited by GT49er; 04-11-2017 at 00:27.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      Fair enough. But POTG would suit me much better, and I'm sure I'm not the only one - and I wasn't suggesting PAH (pay at home, I guess?) should be stopped; no reason not to offer choice.
      I'm all for choice.
      When I went to see the recent U23 Villa game, the stand was not full to capacity.
      Quite a few seats were taken up by some of the academy players and a few wannabe wags in the making!
      I'm not a STH, so I grab what I can.