Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Hey lefties - what do you think of this?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Am I the only person who opened this thread thinking it was something to do with left handed people. I'm left handed so was interested to read it.

Yes and you were asked you opinion on the joke.

Let's have it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Probably using that phrase loads when you’re out later spending your benefits money which us hard-working Tories generate eh! :lol:

In case you don’t realise - that’s a piss-take. Left wingers aren’t scrounges and Tories aren’t evil scum, just a slight different view on things usually. Strip out the vitriol and most people aspire to similar things from their government.

Hey you are not supposed to talk about this. Red V Blue all the way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stupid thread. When anyone 'quotes' something shit they can't be battered for quoting the shit quote unless they agree with it.

HH is exonerated and OP is a dick head.

Next.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Harriet Harman said this on the This Week with Andrew Neil.

'How do you get 100 Jews into a Mini? One in the driver's seat and 99 in the ashtray.'

Hmm, let's see them defend this. Imagine the outcry from them if this had been "vile, Tory scum".

That’s an 80s joke after Gandhi was killed by her bodyguards. Used to tell that in the school playground.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hey lefties - what do you think of this?

Probably about the same as most 'righties' (apart, of course, from the fascists, Nazis, and holocaust deniers in the ranks of the right).
Next question.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The joke makes no sense. For a start when trying to get 100 people , Jewish or not, into a Mini, presumably for some kind of charity or record attempt event, why would you ignore the front passenger seat and the rear passenger seats? They would certainly be the first places you would put people, certainly before trying to place any in the small vehicle ashtray. An ashtray which, by the way, would have no hope of holding the ashes of 99 people.
Daft lady.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What about the fact that HH accused Andrew Neil of approving of that type of joke.

What about the fact you completely misrepresented the facts?

What about the fact you keep changing the subject when this fact is pointed out?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sounds like the typical poster on the Brexit thread

I also find it odd that several on here allude to the joke itself then add a smiley face. They misquote the facts to paint a labour person in bad light (a dog whistle that gets the usual dogs out), as if the person made a bad taste joke, i.e., is guilty of being offensive, then add a smiley face. WTF? One can only assume the OP hankers for the day when it was OK to make such jokes, rather like the other clown on here who hankers for the Robinson golly. They should get back to their Roy Chubby Brown dvds with their mates and have a nice maty circle jerk together.

Also, thicky OP, look up the difference between outrage and incredulity. I maintain this is one of the most stupid and mendacious threads I have ever seen on here. The OP has dragged himself into HB&B territory. Utter **** clown.

larus

What about the fact you completely misrepresented the facts?

What about the fact you keep changing the subject when this fact is pointed out?

Er changing the subject- in what way? Maybe reading is not your greatest attribute but that could be caused by senility so I should make allowances.

I admitted in a reply to Buzzer that I had been selective with the context, maybe you should read the whole thread before dishing out abuse you f*cking idiot. And yes, I will reply to abuse - you called me a dick head so expect it back.

I get fed up with the lefties constant slagging off and twisting of facts. Like [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] & [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] on the politicians sexual harassment thread. Those who have the audacity to vote Tory are accused of being selfish, evil scum. Facts are twisted and the lefties like to make out they are the compassionate ones. When this gets reversed, all hell breaks loose and they don't like it. If you don't like taking it, stop dishing it out.

larus

I also find it odd that several on here allude to the joke itself then add a smiley face. They misquote the facts to paint a labour person in bad light (a dog whistle that gets the usual dogs out), as if the person made a bad taste joke, i.e., is guilty of being offensive, then add a smiley face. WTF? One can only assume the OP hankers for the day when it was OK to make such jokes, rather like the other clown on here who hankers for the Robinson golly. They should get back to their Roy Chubby Brown dvds with their mates and have a nice maty circle jerk together.

Also, thicky OP, look up the difference between outrage and incredulity. I maintain this is one of the most stupid and mendacious threads I have ever seen on here. The OP has dragged himself into HB&B territory. Utter **** clown.

I suggest you learn to read. Please find my post where I have used either "Outrage" or "Incredulity". The word I used was Outcry - look at post #1. It's really not that complicated - well, I am assuming that you have a modicum of intelligence but, judging by your posts, I must admit that appears to be a failure.

As for smiley faces, I've not used those in my post either. Apart from that, you've stuck to the truth really well. R*tard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here