Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote Muzza player of the month Oct

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Brighton & Hove Albion forward Glenn Murray has been nominated for the Premier League’s EA Sports Player of the Month award for October.

Murray scored three goals last month, including a brace in the historic 3-0 victory over West Ham United, and the equaliser in last Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Southampton.

The frontman is part of a six-man shortlist for the award, which includes: Kevin De Bruyne [Manchester City], Nacho Monreal [Arsenal], Nick Pope [Burnley], Leroy Sane [Manchester City] and Wilfried Zaha [Crystal Palace].

A Premier League panel will deliberate over the shortlist, while fans will also have a ten per cent share of the vote.

The votes will then be combined to determine who claims the award for October.

http://potm.easports.com/

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Our Glenn's up for Player of the Month!

Just announced

Doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, but great to see two albion players nominated!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion forward Glenn Murray has been nominated for the Premier League’s EA Sports Player of the Month award for October.

Murray scored three goals last month, including a brace in the historic 3-0 victory over West Ham United, and the equaliser in last Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Southampton.

The frontman is part of a six-man shortlist for the award, which includes: Kevin De Bruyne [Manchester City], Nacho Monreal [Arsenal], Nick Pope [Burnley], Leroy Sane [Manchester City] and Wilfried Zaha [Crystal Palace].

A Premier League panel will deliberate over the shortlist, while fans will also have a ten per cent share of the vote.

The votes will then be combined to determine who claims the award for October.

http://potm.easports.com/

As much as I would love our Glenn to win, I think it's fair to say De Bruyne has rightly got this in the bag! What a player.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
As much as I would love our Glenn to win, I think it's fair to say De Bruyne has rightly got this in the bag! What a player.

I voted for Glenn, but have Facebook shared it with a comment that Kevin surely must get it! He's simply the best.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Done.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Shit i accidentally voted for Zaha.

BURN-HIM.jpg

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Incredible that a little old Brighton player is up alongside someone of De Bruyne's calibre.

I'll vote for Murray but F me, De Bruyne has been a different level. Those assists against (I think) Watford were absolutely out of this world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here