Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7 seasons of the NSK

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Have they come up with anything original that's caught on yet?

Is the police box still the place to be?

The Amex atmosphere has been praised a lot this year, wondered if this lot were still going.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

The Amex atmosphere has been praised a lot this year, wondered if this lot were still going.

Quite a few songs have originated from them, though many of said songs are vehemently policed by those who know better and how best to cringe.

I liked their banner at bournemouth, wish more groups would come up with them and be abit more proactive in general re. support.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012

Yes they are still there

Yes that is where the best atmosphere in the ground is (apart from the away end)

Yes they have lots of different songs - some of which catch on

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah, we're the ones creating the atmosphere [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I sit next to them and most are nice genuine people trying to support there team although a few I have seen giving people crap for leaving early not singing and getting behind there team etc. I found this ironic when I heard a few of them had been banned at the start of the season for a few games because they have been using child season tickets, way to support your team guys!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I found this ironic when I heard a few of them had been banned at the start of the season for a few games because they have been using child season tickets, way to support your team guys!

This is not true.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
My only experience of the NSK: Met CH at a work event, guy affiliated with NSK comes up and shoves in front of me.

NSK Guy: Hey Chris, can you sign this? [Hands him NSK flier] We're a fan group that's against modern football and want to retain the roots of football supporters
CH: [Bemused - Turns to his handler] Can I sign this?
Handler: Yeah, they're just a fan group
CH: Oh, ok
NSK Guy: Ta. [Takes flier, shoves into me and the guy behind me and walks off]

So on a one-on-one level, not too positive. Otherwise, appreciate that they're more than one very dated and aggressive man. They seem to do a decent job coming up with new songs and getting the atmosphere up at the Amex.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Unless they have moved from under the Police Box... it is not the NSK generating the noise. It is the main block of the North Stand behind the goal and under the screen. They are much more noisy this season, in the same way as WSU who are both louder and more frequent contributors, and occasionally even the East Stand.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Don't they make spark plugs?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Met a few of them through friends; seemed a good bunch of passionate fans. Nothing wrong with that.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I sit next to them and most are nice genuine people trying to support there team although a few I have seen giving people crap for leaving early not singing and getting behind there team etc. I found this ironic when I heard a few of them had been banned at the start of the season for a few games because they have been using child season tickets, way to support your team guys!

You, sir, are fake news.

Donald.JPG

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Paasionate fans, just don't stamd next to them whilst their new songs are "in development".

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here