Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Bitcoin, ten fold in 1 year

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thought I'd seen it all in the year 2000. The lot of people are going to get burnt at some point

Capture.JPG

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
fun isnt it? quite wonderous amounts of delusion from people coming into it that this the future of money etc, some think this is perfectly normal, not a bubble at all and it will go another 10x or get to 100k in few years. on the other hand, im holding my small amount until price is 40-50k :p

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
To be honest I don’t think anyone knows how far it will go. Block chain technology and digital currency really will be the future and would only take a few big players to adopt it and the acquisition and usage technology simplify to see it go much further still. Could of course go the other way and one of the new players come through in the longer term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
What does it mean ?

lots of nerds who bought bitcoin low (the bit to the left) could now sell high (the bit to the right) for a large profit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
lots of nerds who bought bitcoin low (the bit to the left) could now sell high (the bit to the right) for a large profit.

I only found out today that, in fact, I am a nerd.....I never bought Bitcoin though.. bugger, I'm not even a proper nerd

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
fun isnt it? quite wonderous amounts of delusion from people coming into it that this the future of money etc, some think this is perfectly normal, not a bubble at all and it will go another 10x or get to 100k in few years. on the other hand, im holding my small amount until price is 40-50k :p

I lost mine in the MontGx debacle. I’m now party to a Japanese court case which I haven’t got a clue about.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
The big question is... when to cash out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
I lost mine in the MontGx debacle. I’m now party to a Japanese court case which I haven’t got a clue about.

gutting, though i recall they did recover some from he operators? wont be the last scandal, theres a lot of scammy projects especially with the ICOs running unregulated investments. some people will lose a lot from crypto currency, but others will gain a lot.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is this the biggest ponzi scheme in the history of the world?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Arn't bitcoins just worth what people will pay for them ?

As soon as someone points out that the emperor has no clothes, the mugs who got in late will lose the lot ? ???

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm watching Maidsafe. Their plan is, essentially, to replace the internet! https://maidsafe.net/

The problem with bitcoin is you have this every expanding large file (the blockchain) which records everything. Maidsafe does away with that whilst keeping the security.

They're also a British-based company, set up by university professors and the like.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here