Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion poach Everton star Anderson

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have it on good authority that Dodge’s replacement as Head of Commercial was planned to be a lawyer. I assume that this chap will have that remit, plus presumably, other, err more legal, things too.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have it on good authority that Dodge’s replacement as Head of Commercial was planned to be a lawyer. I assume that this chap will have that remit, plus presumably, other, err more legal, things too.

It makes a huge degree of sense to have a lawyer in this role, given the amount of our commercial deals in the PL era that will involve licencing the use of our name/other assets, and the risk of there already being unauthorised uses going on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
the details of Dodges sacking was never revealed anywhere was it.not even rumours. I saw him getting on the train to Falmer presumably on a match day at Burgess Hill station. looked very down in the dumps.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It makes a huge degree of sense to have a lawyer in this role, given the amount of our commercial deals in the PL era that will involve licencing the use of our name/other assets, and the risk of there already being unauthorised uses going on.

Yep - and sponsorship deals too, I guess.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So he's the new fan liaison officer?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
the details of Dodges sacking was never revealed anywhere was it.not even rumours. I saw him getting on the train to Falmer presumably on a match day at Burgess Hill station. looked very down in the dumps.

There were rumours, but of course we won't be discussing them on here.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Because of all the mean comments on here about Barber that this has happened, expect gagging orders to fly about whenever the price of pies shirts or season tickets are brought up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
'Star' seems a little over the top. I was expecting us to have poached an 18 yr old player, not a lawyer!

Such is football these days..it's all about everything but the game

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
FFP & QPR
QPR chairman on BBC 5Live at 2pm Wednesday talking about that £60 million.
Shoved this here as it may be linked (lawyers, FFP).

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Brought in to handle all the withdrawal of season ticket legal cases following the loyalty points harvesting scandal I shouldn't wonder.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Flair.

We've got Anderson!
Chris Anderson!
I just don't think you understand!
He's mustard in the courts!
You'd better wash your shorts!
We've got Chris Andserson!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Even a clock that is not working is correct twice day.

Yes, but is that good enough? There are 86,400 seconds in a day and to only be right for 2 of them is, I would suggest, not enough.

Imagine the same stat for accurate comments on NSC for a poster that's not working - just one post in 43,200 being right ....
Nuff said .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here