Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Terror Attack New York

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I know many do I? Can you point out where I said that? No, because you've just introduced that little twist into the argument. Unfortunately, every board has to put up with its village idiot, and you always come along to oblige.

I have produced evidence that you said you knew many,you deluded waste of oxygen.Just admit you are talking a load of crap,and man up a bit.I have been insulted by far better wits than your feeble half attempt,and couldn't care less what you think.Don't pretend you have the answer to everything,and try to divert away from your waffle with more abuse,you sad sack.
simpleton.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I must be dumb I can't find any Ceasar of Germany, please enlighten us

Possibly Kaiser Wilhelm?Kaiser,Tsar,etc,are derived from Caeser.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have produced evidence that you said you knew many,you deluded waste of oxygen.Just admit you are talking a load of crap,and man up a bit.I have been insulted by far better wits than your feeble half attempt,and couldn't care less what you think.Don't pretend you have the answer to everything,and try to divert away from your waffle with more abuse,you sad sack.
View attachment 90759

You’ve been insulted by many of the posters on NSC so I’m in good company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I must be dumb I can't find any Ceasar of Germany, please enlighten us

Of course you’re dumb......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

Bismarck was the first of a dreadful trio of German leaders that had an rapacious appetite for militarism and the aggrandisement of a new modern Germany under a mad “Ceaser”. As the first of the 3 he set in motion the events that got us to Hitler a mere 60 years later.

It is an unfortunate fact that WW1 was necessary by Britain to prevent that aggrandisement, those that fought and died to prevent German dominance in Europe in 1914 fought for a cause every bit as worthy as their descendants in WW2.

Dummy.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
That's like blaming ISIS on the Crusaders. So you are an apologist for Hitler, then?

It is possible to weave a thread of apparent causes and effects for anything, but the buck always stops somewhere.

I blame Nazi ism on the Nazis. I blame ISIS on ISIS. And I blame Trumpism on Trump. All these dick heads made an interpretation of the state of play, and then did their thing. So, to blame the state of Trump's America on Clinton is just pathetic. I see 'Biggums' has retorted to my post. I probably won't bother reading it, since he's another clown who always things he's right. A Broflake.

This response lacks clarity and coherence........what is the link here with my post responding to your point about Bismarck?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This response lacks clarity and coherence........what is the link here with my post responding to your point about Bismarck?

Sorry for any confusion. My original comment was in response to someone linking the mad world under Trump to 'when it all began' - under Clinton. Thus my point was that (yes OK, no person or thing is a truly independent and original piece of shit in history's ebb and flow) some people or organizations in history take things to a new and mind boggling level. Thus, whereas Bill Clinton may have been a crook (jury is out regarding how big a crook) and a 'love rat', when it comes to ego maniacal 'rule by twitter' sexual assaulting (stated intention if not actual action) blustering incompenant embarrassment, Trump cannot be seen, surely, to merely be the inevitable consequence of a ground breaking rot started by Clinton.

Anyway, for all my sins, I blame my parents.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here