Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Terror Attack New York

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Shooting in Manhattan

Number of casualties according to BBC. Also reports of truck mounting pavement.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I hope casualties are at a minimum. But, why should we be surprised. Seen in the light off collateral damage caused by Trump's policy towards the outside world and gun control. The USA is a place where these things are more likely rather than less likely to happen.

My sincere hope is that nobody has been fatally injured. Or that this is a false report.

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope casualties are at a minimum. But, why should we be surprised. Seen in the light off collateral damage caused by Trump's policy towards the outside world and gun control. The USA is a place where these things are more likely rather than less likely to happen.

My sincere hope is that nobody has been fatally injured. Or that this is a false report.

You can hardly blame Trump for this, it's your more than likely your random nutter.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Sorry mate this has nothing to do with trump , look what’s has happened in this country and numerous European countries, why don’t you blame the people who commit these atrocities, rather than an easy target

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Its the religion of peace again

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A suspect is in custody Tuesday after mowing down pedestrians “in an act of terror” in lower Manhattan, killing eight, according to New York Mayor Bill de Blasio

Witnesses, according to Fox News, saw the suspect shout “Allahu Akbar” upon exiting his car after driving the wrong way on a busy bike lane near West and Chambers Street. After striking several people, the individual left his vehicle and was shot by police.

It was unclear initially whether the suspect used a gun, a truck, or both.

The New York Police Department reports it has one suspect in custody.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just watched it on the news, another ploughing through innocent people with a vehicle, there is nothing you can do to stop that, anytime, any place, anywhere.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Just watched it on the news, another ploughing through innocent people with a vehicle, there is nothing you can do to stop that, anytime, any place, anywhere.

This is true in theory, however it is NOT happening everywhere, it is happening in some countries, not others.

If it is as random as you suggest then there is NOTHING linking these attacks...........but for the vast majority of these attacks there is a consistent denominator.

It’s not mental illness.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Which religion would that be? I tend to get confused by the number of misguided idiots on different sides.

Of course, if you are trying to tar everyone with the same brush then carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
My thoughts, condolences and prayers to the victims and families of the New York City terrorist attack. God and your country are with you!

Not to worry, Trump has sent prayers out to the dead victims (useful) and confirmed that God is with the victims and families side. I despair of religion I really do.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Donald J. Trump [emoji818]@realDonaldTrump
My thoughts, condolences and prayers to the victims and families of the New York City terrorist attack. God and your country are with you!

Not to worry, Trump has sent prayers out to the dead victims (useful) and confirmed that God is with the victims and families side. I despair of religion I really do.
It really is mind boggling

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

No, it is a nutter cloaking himself in some nonsense to justify himself. I have no time for any religion but, on this occasion, and perhaps not before time, I have to say to you, seriously, get off your high horse.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here