Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bars/food at AMEX

LindfieldGary

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone help? I'm a season ticket holder but have noticed the current BHFC website doesn't seem to have any information on bars or food at the AMEX. Last year I think the club experimented with a bar where you could pre-book a ticket to have some food or drink pre-match. Is that still in action? Are there any other options apart from full hospitality and the stalls outside the ground? I know about Dick's bar - does that do food? Planning to meet with some friends ahead of the Stoke game.

Thanks to anyone who can advise and/or link me to any info on the official website.

Gary

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
think you might be lonely for the Stoke game , but I might be in the minority in that I go to the Amex to watch a game of footy, not pay the inflated prices for food/drink ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Before we can help we need to know where you live and your first name.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As somebody posted oin another thread you could get Fish and Chips and take them into your seat to eat , obviously depending on where you are all sitting.

LindfieldGary

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks all. So has that lounge thing they launched last year closed? I think it was round near the East Stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here