Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Halloween Party

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
£10 in a pub, no free drinks, a bit of dry ice and a few nibbles. Does anyone think this is good value? Seems a bit expensive to me.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
£10 in a pub, no free drinks, a bit of dry ice and a few nibbles. Does anyone think this is good value? Seems a bit expensive to me.
Funnily enough a pub I was in on Sat was advertising a murder mystery night with food but for SIXTY QUID! No drinks included. On your bike I thought. It wasn’t a particularly good pub, just smacked of ‘I saw you coming’

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I used to live in Farnham Common, so I know the place well.. Used to have the odd beer festival there as well, back in the day...

I like Farnham common, home to the lovely Beeches which is quite stunning this time of year.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Remind me, when is Thanksgiving?
You get American football on the up here which is mind boggling,you get black bloody Friday and you get all this rubbish.Yes it won't be long before we celebrate thanksgiving also.

Just how gullible and naive are people these days that they feel they have to splash out because everything is splattered all over the media etc.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Surely only children go to Halloween parties? Bit pricey for kids entry if you ask me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You get American football on the up here which is mind boggling,you get black bloody Friday and you get all this rubbish.Yes it won't be long before we celebrate thanksgiving also.

Just how gullible and naive are people these days that they feel they have to splash out because everything is splattered all over the media etc.

You overlooked the school prom and the need to hire a stretch limo for the day.

I just wonder how many delivery drivers will finish early later today on the basis that many sensible people will not be answering any knock at the door after 4pm in case its children threatening the house owner with menaces unless a large amount of tasty sweets are handed over.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You overlooked the school prom and the need to hire a stretch limo for the day.

I just wonder how many delivery drivers will finish early later today on the basis that many sensible people will not be answering any knock at the door after 4pm in case its children threatening the house owner with menaces unless a large amount of tasty sweets are handed over.

Apparently, it cash only now - sweets are so childish and yesterday ....

It's begging in disguise, literally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here