Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea ticket returns starting to become available

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I just checked the website on the off chance and picked up a couple of tickets for Swansea on Saturday in the upper tier :smile:. Nothing else showing at the moment but its worth checking in every so often over the next few days.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Should I be fortunate to pick up a ticket with no chance of getting to Amex plus time for posting - would the ticket be sent to Swansea for collection?? If so is collection at away ground stress free??

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Should I be fortunate to pick up a ticket with no chance of getting to Amex plus time for posting - would the ticket be sent to Swansea for collection?? If so is collection at away ground stress free??

Most grounds it is simple. Go to 'Ticket Collection' booth, give name and possibly some ID...collect ticket(s).

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Done it a couple of times, no problems at all. Biggest hassle is finding the ticket office which is invariably the other end of the ground to the away end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Done it a couple of times, no problems at all. Biggest hassle is finding the ticket office which is invariably the other end of the ground to the away end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you and POTG - seems painless - doubt if I will be able to get a ticket but will keep trying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here