Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ticket exchange

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Apologies, I'm sure this has been on here too many times before,
but can't find it in the history, seagulls site or google.

Is there a general website for the ticket exchange, as can only find ones relating to certain matches?

Have all of a sudden been the green card for nov 28th, and desperately trying to find a palace ticket, having missed the other opportunities due to thinking I wouldn't be around.

Fortunately I am not disabled, neither have kids, which rules me out of the few remaining tickets

Thanks in advance :):)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No - as a buyer it's the same process: trying to find a ticket on Seagulls Ticket.

As a seller, we need to wait until we are told that the Exchange is active and are given a bespoke URL to visit and submit our ticket details.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
No - as a buyer it's the same process: trying to find a ticket on Seagulls Ticket.

As a seller, we need to wait until we are told that the Exchange is active and are given a bespoke URL to visit and submit our ticket details.

Nice one, thanks bozza, explains my pointless searching, will be interested to see when it opens, as only a few disabled and family stand tix remaining:thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's hundreds of tickets available, for example:

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 18.36.52.png

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
many apologies,
1st time I've had to use the website to book my own ticket using the website, quite simple really isn't it.......
booked in nw shelf,

thanks for help guys,
please feel free to delete this thread bozza:blush::blush::blush::blush::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
many apologies,
1st time I've had to use the website to book my own ticket using the website, quite simple really isn't it.......
booked in nw shelf,

thanks for help guys,
please feel free to delete this thread bozza:blush::blush::blush::blush::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Glad you’re in - see you in there on the 28th!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here