Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
March a good 15 minutes earlier and Hemed on as well

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I guess if GM hadn't scored soon after second half had started, then TH would've come on.
Agree with SM coming on earlier than he did.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I think that whilst the players who came on were attacking players, they were clearly told to come on and contribute to holding on to the point rather than going for it.

I'd have liked to have seen March, Hemed and Brown on for Izquierdo, Murray and Gross on with about 15 mins to go with the intention of winning the game at home, but i guess with Hughton that's never going to happen.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I think that whilst the players who came on were attacking players, they were clearly told to come on and contribute to holding on to the point rather than going for it.

I'd have liked to have seen March, Hemed and Brown on for Izquierdo, Murray and Gross on with about 15 mins to go with the intention of winning the game at home, but i guess with Hughton that's never going to happen.

I would have liked to have seen March and Jose on at the same time for 20mins - speed and direct running.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The chaps I sit with and myself were surprised the subs didn't come on sooner so they could do more to get a win.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes you told me that before.
If you had apologised for your shit reply I would have ignored you.
But you didn't so gird your loins :moo:

****ing hilarious using a cow emoji with every post, at what point will the cavalry all charge in on this........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here