Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace fans

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Say what you like about them, on 97 minutes and 1:2 down the ground was still pretty full.
I reckon most grounds, including the Amex, would be half empty by then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:fishing::facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Say what you like about them, on 97 minutes and 1:2 down the ground was still pretty full.
I reckon most grounds, including the Amex, would be half empty by then.

Were they also 'the best fans in the division' at halftime?

The Football Ramble chaps, Luke Moore in particular, have come round to the fact that atmosphere 'balance of power' has shifted down to us.
They anticipate today's match being deafening, while describing the AMEX as a destination venue.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They were all over fellow strugglers West Ham during the second half... and chasing a point... a WHOLE POINT! Hardly surprising that they were nearly wetting themselves with excitement.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
They were all over fellow strugglers West Ham during the second half... and chasing a point... a WHOLE POINT! Hardly surprising that they were nearly wetting themselves with excitement.

Works for me. :)

It's about momentum at the moment, and there are signs that we are starting to build some up. Still odds on for us to be relegated, but there's hope.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Exactly. Had it still been two nil, there'd have been barely a soul left.

Strictly is not going to watch itself you know.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It looked from MOTD that there were quite a few empty seats behind the goal when they equalised. I don’t think the game sold out either.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Yeah the celebrations at the end were a bit odd. Granted it was a good come back but hardly worth all the fist pumping when it takes their points tally to 4 (four)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yeah the celebrations at the end were a bit odd. Granted it was a good come back but hardly worth all the fist pumping when it takes their points tally to 4 (four)

Nah, I disagree with that, any last gasp goal that means something is normally a big moment.
A point each was the perfect result for us. Keeps Bilic there for a bit longer.
Palace remain a Zaha injury away from being screwed again.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone else see Hernandez and a sub celebrating as they walked off at half time? Don't they know it's a game of two halves? Glad there's nobody like that in our team.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here