Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] oh my word

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
just come in from a night on the lash and happened to have the pleasure of walking into the half time analysis of 3 experts playing virtual footy on a very large table...what the Jeff is going on .....what has happened to this beautiful game.....seems to be a vehicle for half arsed has beens to make a living after they retire.......pooey pant i'm afraid...!!:facepalm::nono:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
just come in from a night on the lash and happened to have the pleasure of walking into the half time analysis of 3 experts playing virtual footy on a very large table...what the Jeff is going on .....what has happened to this beautiful game.....seems to be a vehicle for half arsed has beens to make a living after they retire.......pooey pant i'm afraid...!!:facepalm::nono:
Bed time...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

you had a few then?

el punal

Subbuteo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here