Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Tim Vine

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Humour is subjective. I think he is funny.

NSC Code of Conduct states that if you see a thread about a comedian, musician, atrist etc that you dislike you are duty bound to open that thread and tell all that you think they are shit. Sub section states that you also must not present this as an opinion.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He'll be in Brighton on Tuesday evening. As part of the cinecity festival, Dukes at the Komedia are showing the film he has written and directed called 'FearMoth', and he will be doing a Q&A after the film.

Here's the blurb from the cinema's website:

“A giant moth is attacking this village and I’m the manager of the lightbulb shop” exclaims Paul Kingswood (Tim Vine) in this ridiculous film. What on earth has attracted a giant moth to the village of Hazelpocket in the first place? The council headed by Mayor Blueberry battle to find a solution. Meanwhile Paul continues to look for ways to rid himself of his chronic fear of the dark, brought on by an incident involving his son Ellery and a department store lift. As the moth sightings begin to increase so does the tension in the village. And just what does strange moth expert Kooharoo know that nobody else does? Comedian Tim Vine is also writer and director of the ensuing mayhem. This is the first time a Tim Vine film has been shown at a film festival. Fearmoth also boasts CGI-free action sequences. Moth suspension wires are visible.

Followed by Q&A with Tim Vine hosted by the writer and actor Graham Duff.​

I think it sounds wonderfully bonkers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here