Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] 'Prankz' - another horror film!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Don't you earn lsomething like 5p on prime every time someone watched from start to finish?

14 cents per complete view.

So it becomes a numbers game. As it's 'free' on Prime it's much easier to get people to watch it. So if say 200,000 people watch it worldwide that's $28,000. That's my aim.

My previous one Cage did about that but that's what it cost so no profit. Hence the attempt to make one for hardly any dosh!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

So it becomes a numbers game. As it's 'free' on Prime it's much easier to get people to watch it. So if say 200,000 people watch it worldwide that's $28,000. That's my aim.

My previous one Cage did about that but that's what it cost so no profit. Hence the attempt to make one for hardly any dosh!
Good luck mate you might get lucky one day like the Blair witch did.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I liked Cage, so will give this one a view too, so you'll be 14 cents up from me! :D

You've got a great eye for composition, lighting and a bit of theatre so even though I'm not a teenager, I'll look forward to this next effort.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I liked Cage, so will give this one a view too, so you'll be 14 cents up from me! :D

You've got a great eye for composition, lighting and a bit of theatre so even though I'm not a teenager, I'll look forward to this next effort.

This one is a very different beast to Cage which was all about lighting and composition... the cast shot this one themselves!

Here's Betsy doing just that.

BETSY BTS.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here