Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bennet's Field Parking

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No and no (unless it is some 1901 perk / option?)

You can usually buy a space in University or Bridge car parks if you are quick off the mark.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Thanks all

Decided to come down for my first PL match and sorted out a big family meal for the Sunday at my Sister's. Then they change the fixture date!

So Sunday will be a requirement to get back to Lewes asap after the match...and as I understand it there ain't no trains!

So looking forward to the match too......but need to beat a hasty retreat...

TNBA

TTF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There are trains to Lewes after the game...

And parking at the Amex will not mean a quick getaway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thanks all

Decided to come down for my first PL match and sorted out a big family meal for the Sunday at my Sister's. Then they change the fixture date!

So Sunday will be a requirement to get back to Lewes asap after the match...and as I understand it there ain't no trains!

TNBA

TTF

If you are looking to get away early I would seriously suggest another plan. No tickets available for the Uni car park which is definitely quicker to get out of?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There will be loads of trains to Lewes.

Definitely by far the best option is to leave the match between 80 and 85 minutes. The chances of missing anything crucial are actually quite small (10/1?) and you will definitely make it in time for lunch.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thanks all

TNBA

TTF

If you decide to leave early for Christ sake don't mention it on here.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Attachments

• Screen Shot 10-27-17 at 06.13 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 10-27-17 at 06.13 PM.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 121

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There will be loads of trains to Lewes.

Definitely by far the best option is to leave the match between 80 and 85 minutes. The chances of missing anything crucial are actually quite small (10/1?) and you will definitely make it in time for lunch.

:moo: If you had left the Everton game at 80 mins..you would have missed both goals

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Unless you are parked near the entrance/exit of the Bridge car park i’d suggest you hang around in the concourse after for an orange juice or take a good book to read in the car with suitable refreshments:moo:

There is probably people still waiting to get out after the Everton game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here