Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs away

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Tickets in the home end now on general sale for anyone who fancies it..

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
Tickets in the home end now on general sale for anyone who fancies it..

Nice one, it's gonna be a great day out. It seems this one has captured everybody's imagination. Sources tell me that, big games aside, most clubs have had a lot of fans in the 'home' section and with no problems.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am going with a Spurs supporting mate. Looking forward to it. I hope we put on a better show than when we played in the league cup under Sami. I remember McCourt making an exciting run, Walton having a fine debut and walking out saying "Kane is going to be some player" (Kane started for the first time that season on the next match and has done reasonably well since)

It sucks rarely being able to get to Brighton matches but a midweek match in London is grand!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Always good to have a Plan B incase my points aren't enough. Midweek, can't see this being a sell out somehow, should be easy for anyone that wants to get in the ground.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
My son really wants to go to this (I would like to take him too), you never know - might be the only ever chance to watch us at Wembley. But surely we won't be home much before 1am? And on a school night!

I've only taken him to a couple of weekday evening games in the past that were too important to miss (play off games).. So my question is do I just take him and let him be tired at school for a day?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My son really wants to go to this (I would like to take him too), you never know - might be the only ever chance to watch us at Wembley. But surely we won't be home much before 1am? And on a school night!

I've only taken him to a couple of weekday evening games in the past that were too important to miss (play off games).. So my question is do I just take him and let him be tired at school for a day?

Yes, he will remember it for much longer than he will whatever he is taught at school the next day. kids will be winding down for Christmas anyway, my mate who is a teacher says they are a nightmare to teach a week before christmas sod all gets done.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I understand some people wont have the points, but personally i really cannot imagine anything worse than going and sitting in the home end?

What is the appeal?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yes, he will remember it for much longer than he will whatever he is taught at school the next day. kids will be winding down for Christmas anyway, my mate who is a teacher says they are a nightmare to teach a week before christmas sod all gets done.

Cheers. That's probably what I will do providing I can get him a ticket (as fewer points than me). Just wanted to stick it out there and see if anyone else was saying "**** it my son isn't missing this!" Or "nah we're giving this a miss as it'll be a nightmare getting home"

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre

Yes you do, and he will never, ever forget it and be so grateful to you, and this is from an experienced old timer of 71 years young. 60 years ago my dad arranged for me to be collected from school (Patcham) and taken to Highbury to watch the second replay of Albion v Rotherham - 6-0 to the Albion. Such a happy memory all these years later - so go on, don't hesitate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here