Screenshot from 2017-10-26 22-49-32.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Really is acting like one tonight

Has his account been compromised or is he actually posting all this shit on purpose? If it’s on purpose an enforced absence is surely in order.

Funnily enough the thing that can actually get you banned is posting a thread about another user :hilton:

But FWIW there's quite a good message here that y'all are missing. If we let the adverts take over NSC will look like this all the time. Twitter has basically been ruined over the last two years to the point where I only go on it to promote myself and see what a dickhead Trump's being this week.

However, it won't. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has already said he's testing advert changes. The site is likely to end up a compromise between the need to break even and the need to be readable. If you don't want life insurance / to donate to charity / to fly a plane tax free then don't click on it :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Funnily enough the thing that can actually get you banned is posting a thread about another user :hilton:

But FWIW there's quite a good message here that y'all are missing. If we let the adverts take over NSC will look like this all the time. Twitter has basically been ruined over the last two years to the point where I only go on it to promote myself and see what a dickhead Trump's being this week.

However, it won't. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has already said he's testing advert changes. The site is likely to end up a compromise between the need to break even and the need to be readable. If you don't want life insurance / to donate to charity / to fly a plane tax free then don't click on it :shrug:

I have not started a thread about a named poster as such, damn you man I will be phoning my solicitor

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i'd already learnt to ignore them, Mr heads behaviour has only drawn attention to them in that im now looking at what they contain. i think the point has been made, and he can stop the new threads, i dont suppose Bozza is going to be too happy if he spams up the whole board.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have not started a thread about a named poster as such, damn you man I will be phoning my solicitor

Don't be doing that yet. Solicitors are expensive.

Much better to set up a Ponzi scam selling vitamins or detox cures through "Mumprenuers" and advertised via social media, such as NSC "posts", and then use the profits from it to get a really decent solicitor. Win win.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sometimes you can open a thread, read it all the way through, and still not have a clue wtf it is all about.

This one being a fine example..........................

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Sometimes you can open a thread, read it all the way through, and still not have a clue wtf it is all about.

This one being a fine example..........................

Kind of why I posed my original question, I had no idea what it’s all about. Something to do with advertising it seems and someone has their knickers in a twist about it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I have no idea what this thread is about, but I did meet an accountant called Mike Hunt.

Do I win a prize ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here