Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Flag Outside The Amex

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I was driving westbound along the A27 outside the Amex earlier today, and I noticed that a scoundrel has placed a Palace flag on the road sign that runs above both sides of the carriageway. This is right outside the stadium.

Not sure how they would have got it up there without risking life and limb. And not sure how we can get it down without any of us risking life and limb.

I have no pictures as I was driving at the time.

At least they are only leaving flags behind and not :shit:

Last edited by a moderator:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The thread title made me laugh... A flame thrower should do the trick

Damn, they really are hurting at the moment and seeking some kind of recognition.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
T**ts. Didn't a couple of them try to claim they had buried Palace shirts under the centre circle as the Amex was under construction?
Useless, lying idiots.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems one of the Ultras is down here for Uni and keeps doing bits of graffiti around town that the NSK chaps are being quite active at crossing out. Probably something to do with him.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• Full kit wnka.jpg
    Full kit wnka.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2,409

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seems one of the Ultras is down here for Uni and keeps doing bits of graffiti around town that the NSK chaps are being quite active at crossing out. Probably something to do with him.

Not the Chief Ultra then. His unwanted old shirts are Spurs ones.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Good grief. He must have a lonely existence. Some reasonable replies though:

Wow...you must have felt like King Arthur or Richard the Lionheart after that adventure...

I would have been more impressed if you'd done a 5hlt in a bag and thrown it over the fence.

That'll show them

What a waste of your pocket money son.
Its like leaving your girlfriend in a Brighton pub where their fans can do what they want to her.
Stupid leaving them one of our shirts they will probably PISS all over it, or worse
STUPID

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Awww I bet he was thinking "ffs they've got it so much better than us, Oh well better get back to the caravan"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Strange thing to do, but maybe it's the first of many acts of defiance leading up to the big game. Don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty damned intimidated. :eek:

Lush

Mods' Pet

Yep. Seen quite a bit of new grafitti in town. Thing is, if he's that big a Palace fan, why has he chosen Brighton/Sussex Uni when there are 100s of other unis to choose from? Would you choose to study somewhere with a view of Selhurst? It's bad enough just going past on the train.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've got loads of BHA stickers to stick around their ground when we go there, that'll teach um!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here