Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 3 game STAMPING ban for Kevin Mirailles?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Someone less LAZY than me can post the clip, but KM's 'accidental' landing on Fabregas last night, was approximately 1000000% more deliberate than the Hemed incident.

Await retrospective action.

Another thing from that game - I see Dominic Calvert-Lewin was wearing a protective mask around his eyes. Has something else happened to him, or is that a result of Bruno's indiscretion?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Someone less LAZY than me can post the clip, but KM's 'accidental' landing on Fabregas last night, was approximately 1000000% more deliberate than the Hemed incident.

Await retrospective action.

Another thing from that game - I see Dominic Calvert-Lewin was wearing a protective mask around his eyes. Has something else happened to him, or is that a result of Bruno's indiscretion?

He wasn't wearing it against Arsenal.

Haven't seen it, but I doubt it will happen as:
- They lost
- It wasnt in the league
- No one gives a shit about the China Cup
- The media have other topics to discuss

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I disagree, can't see that he had much choice tbh.

Fair enough. Entitled to your (wrong :jester: ) opinion.

Just watch and look at the FORCE with which he plants his foot into the player on the floor.

With Hemed's one the only argument was whether he could control where he put his foot. There was not stamping action (yet he still got charged)

This one, he's bringing his foot down at one speed, and then (with no necessity to do so) injects significant additional force into it.

Clear stamp IMO.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I disagree, can't see that he had much choice tbh.

I'm with you there. I reckon it's not nearly as cut and dried as Hemed's stamp. I think the big mitigation here is he's completely unbalanced and falling backwards. He could well be applying a lot more force than is necessary when he beings his foot down but I think there's a big doubt here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet it doesn't look so intentional (not that I think I does) at match speed.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Fair enough. Entitled to your (wrong :jester: ) opinion.

Just watch and look at the FORCE with which he plants his foot into the player on the floor.

With Hemed's one the only argument was whether he could control where he put his foot. There was not stamping action (yet he still got charged)

This one, he's bringing his foot down at one speed, and then (with no necessity to do so) injects significant additional force into it.

Clear stamp IMO.
I did notice that action - to me it seemed more like the action of someone in mid-air who realises they are about to land on their arse on the ground and so instinctively puts a foot down instead. I don't think it was an intentional stamp.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
WasLukkkkaku cited for his stamping? never saw it come up in the press and he still seems to be playing?

Lukaka got away with it.

You can see Miralles doing the same.

After the Tyrone Mings ban, the cowardly perpetrators are getting 'clever' by not glancing down at the victim and matching sure the stamping leg doesn't change trajectory.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here