Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Daft bets advice needed

double dip dave

Nov 1, 2016
Have done a few daft bets 750 to 1 brighton to finish top 4 180 to 1 top 6 but before season started bet on man city to win premier league Aston villa to win championship Wigan to win league 1 Luton to win league 2 2 pound bet to win 3500 pounds after 9 games cash out stands at 95 pounds what the hell do i do looking for advice from nsc gambling experts

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Have done a few daft bets 750 to 1 brighton to finish top 4 180 to 1 top 6 but before season started bet on man city to win premier league Aston villa to win championship Wigan to win league 1 Luton to win league 2 2 pound bet to win 3500 pounds after 9 games cash out stands at 95 pounds what the hell do i do looking for advice from nsc gambling experts

Is the 4 League bet a straight quadruple, lucky 15 etc? My advice would be to sit tight, £95 back on a potential £3500 win is nothing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
advice needed -

If you're going to cave in after 2 months, don't do season long bets.

Jimmy Grimble

Do not cash that in at this stage if at all! If Villa go on a run over the next few weeks (very plausible) it will fly up. The other 3 will definitely be up there come April/May so I wouldn't be worried about them. Don't bottle it!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
O K i will cash out and not do it again

Wrong choice. You placed that bet because you wanted to win £3500, not £95. The bookies will be relieved you’re cashing out I’m sure!!!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Definitely stick it out and keep reminding yourself you only stand to lose £2 ! Only consider cashing out if you get a 3 figure offer - which won’t happen until the final third of the season if your teams are all flying.

Have done a 4 division E/W bet myself, on Man City, Villa, Blackburn & Luton. Villa & Blackburn are finally showing signs of getting they’re act together !

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Cash out simply due to the fact that, even taking into account the multiverse theory with infinite possibilities, there is no realm in existence where Villa will the championship this season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Cash out simply due to the fact that, even taking into account the multiverse theory with infinite possibilities, .

Like Rangers last night, winning 1-0 at home to the bottom club and get a 90th minute penalty - have a player sent off before the penalty is taken, miss the penalty and let in a equaliser straight afterwards

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here