Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton - the Stealth Bomber

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It doesn't get any more #UnderTheRadar (or is it #OverTheRadar or, perhaps, #AvoidingTheRadarCompletely) than that...

"Chris Hughton keeps such a low profile he is the Premier League‘s under the radar, stealth bomber of a manager.

But it is time for the former Republic of Ireland international defender to get some credit for what he is doing at Brighton.

Overlooked for bigger jobs in the past, despite twice being Championship Manager of the Year and a success at Newcastle United, he knows what it takes to survive on a low budget in the toughest, richest league in the world.

Hughton was a winner as a player – he got his hands on three trophies in his ten or so years at Tottenham – and has the same ambition as a boss.

His pragmatic approach to management and quietly spoken, considered manner do not make for good headlines, but they seem to be making for a decent football team."

MORE >>> https://whisp.rs/2gIdS4y

(Disclosure: NSC receives a very small payment every time someone clicks on that link and reads the article)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Done but a pain in the arse website with too many adverts (on the mobile at least), is it part of the Argus? :)

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Done but a pain in the arse website with too many adverts (on the mobile at least), is it part of the Argus? :)

I'm not asking/telling people to click. The money in neither here nor there. Click if you want to, or don't if you errrrm, don't!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm not asking/telling people to click. The money in neither here nor there. Click if you want to, or don't if you errrrm, don't!
Don't be sensitive, only a comment. I clicked because I wanted to and it was an ok article.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't be sensitive, only a comment. I clicked because I wanted to and it was an ok article.

I'm not being sensitive! I only wanted to stress that I was not requesting people to read it, more that I wanted to be transparent that NSC earns a very small kickback if people do.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm not being sensitive! I only wanted to stress that I was not requesting people to read it, more that I wanted to be transparent that NSC earns a very small kickback if people do.
Cool, no worries.

And I want to read all things Albion. :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks posting to the link to that article

PS if the same person keeps on clicking is it treated as one click re kickback or each time the same person clicks..if that makes sense ...only i'm thinking of something to occupy BG :D

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It doesn't get any more #UnderTheRadar (or is it #OverTheRadar or, perhaps, #AvoidingTheRadarCompletely) than that...

"Chris Hughton keeps such a low profile he is the Premier League‘s under the radar, stealth bomber of a manager.

But it is time for the former Republic of Ireland international defender to get some credit for what he is doing at Brighton.

Overlooked for bigger jobs in the past, despite twice being Championship Manager of the Year and a success at Newcastle United, he knows what it takes to survive on a low budget in the toughest, richest league in the world.

Hughton was a winner as a player – he got his hands on three trophies in his ten or so years at Tottenham – and has the same ambition as a boss.

His pragmatic approach to management and quietly spoken, considered manner do not make for good headlines, but they seem to be making for a decent football team."

MORE >>> https://whisp.rs/2gIdS4y

(Disclosure: NSC receives a very small payment every time someone clicks on that link and reads the article)

Done many times :thumbsup:
I think I now have NSC thumb :cry:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
CH is a lot more ruthless than how he comes across suggests

Ince never played another minute in first team after sub role at Derby to see out 2-1 win ended up at 2-2

Entirely possible same happens to Rosenoir after 2-1 loss at Bournemouth this season

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
CH is a lot more ruthless than how he comes across suggests

Ince never played another minute in first team after sub role at Derby to see out 2-1 win ended up at 2-2

Entirely possible same happens to Rosenoir after 2-1 loss at Bournemouth this season

This. Same with CO'G and I reckon Stockdale's fate was finally sealed at Villa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here