Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Ticket Scam and Adam Jones

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just a heads up for Albion fans who are looking to buy away game tickets
There is a fella called Adam Jones who is from the Hastings area going on certain Albion related sites on Facebook and offering tickets for away games
It’s a scam as he is taking peoples money and then blocking them on messenger etc etc
He has been doing it since the Arsenal game and still at it now
He has been reported to the Club and is also a known scumbag in the Hastings area

9c23b7dc57f1e93b45a8b3cdaa0a2a9f.jpg
c94086d4b44c990674770d84f7157ef5.jpg

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just a heads up for Albion fans who are looking to buy away game tickets
There is a fella called Adam Jones who is from the Hastings area going on certain Albion related sites on Facebook and offering tickets for away games
It’s a scam as he is taking peoples money and then blocking them on messenger etc etc
He has been doing it since the Arsenal game and still at it now
He has been reported to the Club and is also a known scumbag in the Hastings area

9c23b7dc57f1e93b45a8b3cdaa0a2a9f.jpg
c94086d4b44c990674770d84f7157ef5.jpg

Look at the state of his dorris. He 100% has his thumb up her arris in the pictures on the left hand side.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
**** me what a pair of a pair of unfortunate looking people.

I hope someone catches up with the ****, what a complete snide.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How much can you seriously make doing that.

Thousands unfortunately.... go on FB pages for gigs or club events that are sold out and you get people constantly selling the same (fake) tickets for £40+ a pop... takes a few days of doing it for them to be called out by that time they could easily of sold the same ticket 10 times over

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
So what's been happening, he asks for you to transfer the money to his bank account with promise he will send the tickets? then blocks you?

If you fall for that then you are a mug.

With the 'print at home' option, it's possible to send the same 'tickets' to multiple people. I know you'd still be a bit of a mug to fall for it, but it's slightly more convincing I suppose, because you would actually receive a form of ticket.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
With the 'print at home' option, it's possible to send the same 'tickets' to multiple people. I know you'd still be a bit of a mug to fall for it, but it's slightly more convincing I suppose, because you would actually receive a form of ticket.

Ahh gotcha, so even if he were to send the print at home tickets beforehand, you would think all is well but still get caught out. I've only ever bought tickets off another fan for away games and it was cash exchange for the actual tickets.

What an evil *******.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
How could he possibly think he could get away with that?

"They won't find out until the game and by then I'll be in Barbados" or what? He's using his own name FFS. What an absolute DIV.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Someone needs to 'persuade him to see the error of his ways...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here