Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool at the Amex, ticket sales

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Sounds like the club have really pushed for priority memberships using this game as the hook. Had lots of email reminders. Do we think there will be any tickets left for STH to get additional tickets on the 31st of October? Also do we have any idea how many memberships have the club sold?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Sounds like the club have really pushed for priority memberships using this game as the hook. Had lots of email reminders. Do we think there will be any tickets left for STH to get additional tickets on the 31st of October? Also do we have any idea how many memberships have the club sold?

At a ridiculous and disgraceful £50 a ticket I don't think they will sell as quick as you think.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At a ridiculous and disgraceful £50 a ticket I don't think they will sell as quick as you think.

That's the going rate for a Cat A PL game at loads of grounds for home fans, and it's neither ridiculous nor disgraceful when you compare it with other sports/non sports events IMHO. It'll sell out very easily I reckon, particularly as not on UK TV. I'd check what tickets are left but can't.............

Not a hope in hell. Everybody with first dibs will want to see that one, or try to sell their ticket on at a suitable mark-up.

I'm going to go at the other end of the spectrum and say 'absolutely, 100% there will be some. In fact, there will even be seats for the first day that they go one sale to those just with a purchase history....

Ready to eat humble pie though.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've just SNAFFLED tickets for the GLAMOUR ties of Burnley and Watford. I'm delighted these are the two home games I can treat myself to for the 2 weeks I'm in England for Christmas.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Honestly think all our games will make it to general sale, the club always release extras as well. Bronze membership a waste of £22-25, we shall see.

Jan 30, 2008
That's the going rate for a Cat A PL game at loads of grounds for home fans, and it's neither ridiculous nor disgraceful when you compare it with other sports/non sports events IMHO. It'll sell out very easily I reckon, particularly as not on UK TV. I'd check what tickets are left but can't.............
for 90 mins of " entertainment" give it a rest, yep keep accepting nothing will change:facepalm:
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
for 90 mins of " entertainment" give it a rest, yep keep accepting nothing will change:facepalm:
regards
DR

You're right. I'm going to organise a MARCH on the Amex to FORCE the club to REDUCE prices. They'll have no option when they see what we're made of - it'll be Community Rages Against Prices march. That'll learn 'em.

Jan 30, 2008
do away with half and half scarfs ,two games that demand half and half SHIRTS, its Liverpool and Man utd at home ........ for real !
regards
DR

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You're right. I'm going to organise a MARCH on the Amex to FORCE the club to REDUCE prices.

Reckon the club should DOUBLE or even TRIPLE prices for the Liverpool game. There's still wankers out there lurking on the club database who would happily pay that price. As to the other two games on sale today? May as well half the price. This is what we've become by proxy for qualifying for the PL BS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here