Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bronze members - online tickets release today

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Only one ticket per member for Liverpool which is frustrating as I wanted to take my daughter to that match as I think it will be a more entertaining game than Burnley which is the only other game of the three I can make. Even if I joined my kids up for bronze membership I couldn't guarantee that we'd get seated together as I'd have to buy the tickets separately. Going to be same for the other big teams I guess.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Liverpool tickets not showing for me. Sold out? Burnley is fine. Anyone else got that problem?

*Ah. I get it. Buying for my mate who's abroad with no internet. He's a member, but not enough points for the first batch. That explains it*

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
32 loyalty points needed, bronze alone won't get you a ticket

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Roughly how many tickets are available on a game by game basis? Will this be the first Binfest for home tickets this season, with all the Plastic Liverpool fans trying to get hold of tickets.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Do I have to join the queue for tickets just to check release dates ??

Yes as its a queueing system for the whole ticket website, that is why United Away tickets were moved to last week to avoid problems with people trying to get home and away tickets at the same time.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Roughly how many tickets are available on a game by game basis? Will this be the first Binfest for home tickets this season, with all the Plastic Liverpool fans trying to get hold of tickets.

You need 32 points to buy a ticket at the moment so I imagine that if there are any plastic liverpool bronze members trying to get tickets they will be disappointed this morning.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You need 32 points to buy a ticket at the moment so I imagine that if there are any plastic liverpool bronze members trying to get tickets they will be disappointed this morning.

Quite, However I know a few people who are only intrested because of the opposition.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Do I have to join the queue for tickets just to check release dates ??

Yes as its a queueing system for the whole ticket website, that is why United Away tickets were moved to last week to avoid problems with people trying to get home and away tickets at the same time.

But I don't want to buy tickets, I just want to see when the sale dates are for future matches.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
But I don't want to buy tickets, I just want to see when the sale dates are for future matches.

Well as the club lump these two things under the ticket sales website you will just have to wait, Is your need greater than someone who is trying to buy a ticket for a game, just wait until later today and you will get in straight away.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thanks.

In the end I drove to the stadium ticket office and I’m here in a queue of 1!!!

Online I’m online 954 out of 1,300 odd.

I now know why - tickets aren’t sold at the office until 2pm, to deter visitors.

Luckily I kept my place in the online queue and now have LFC and Watford tickets costing £45 and £30 for the north stand.

I can’t make the Burnley game, but you can see the temptation to buy anyway and sell on for a profit. But to be struck off and lose all member and loyalty points would be foolish. I wonder if any of the members recently hit by that were long term fans who made a mega mistake?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Well as the club lump these two things under the ticket sales website you will just have to wait, Is your need greater than someone who is trying to buy a ticket for a game, just wait until later today and you will get in straight away.

my need is less why should I clog up the queue for someone wanting to buy a ticket, they could have a separate page for information only on tickets. It's surely not that difficult. If I want to buy tickets for the cinema/theatre/concert venue I don't have to join a queue just to get information about upcoming events and dates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here