Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We play Watford twice before we've played Chelsea....

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Just realised we would have played Watford home and away before playing Chelsea at all. apologies if it has been noticed already, just thought I'd share...and not that it probably matters, but thought it was unusual and kind of interesting...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The 23rd December round of fixtures are a complete reverse of the 26/27 August fixtures, so everyone will be playing someone twice before they've played someone else once.

No idea why though.

theboybilly

Not really (and every other team will have a similar schedule) The fixtures are done in blocks and then fine-tuned to allow for clashes with local sides or (as in the case of some of West Ham's early home fixtures) extenuating circumstances. It seems to be quite a reasonable spread this season but again we face a tough run-in

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If palace can beat them..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just realised we would have played Watford home and away before playing Chelsea at all. apologies if it has been noticed already, just thought I'd share...and not that it probably matters, but thought it was unusual and kind of interesting...
This would have been a brilliant thread to keep for the international break!

:)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given that we don't follow the Spanish approach of playing all other 19 teams then playing them again in the same order in the second half of the season, this type of thing does pop up from time to time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here