Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] With only 2 fit strikers...

Who would you start, up front, on Sunday?

• Hemed

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Murray

Votes: 179 84.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
... you wouldn't have thought a 'selection headache' would be possible and yet it would seem Chris has a decision to make on Sunday.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Murray, Hemed on for 25 mins, although imagine CH will give him 10. Confident both will be seen

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Murray is far superior than Hemed.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Don't forget Baldock has had a bit of game time. Unlikely he'd be in contention to start but might be close to a place on the bench.

Watched the Boro under 23s game on Friday and was so happy to see him playing again. I think he's a player we don't have anything else quite like at the moment. I have a sneaky feeling he would take a few Premier Leauge defenders by surprise.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Start Murray and tell him to chase everything for an hour then bring Hemed on. Though I don't really mind which one starts, just think Murray earned his start after last weekend.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is no headache for CH, if he is now fit and over his injury, which he seems to be, look no further than GM to start with TH on the bench. The problem will come after next weeks U 23 game if Baldock comes through it ok.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorting the bench out it’s going to be a bit of a headache if the current lot reman injury free and BK and SB are fit to start a first team game

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fighting for places is always a good thing

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Murray's going to need managing at the end of the month, with 2 seriously important games either side of Utd.
Fortunately there's yet another international break between now and then.

Whoever starts on Sunday, I'd start the other v Swansea, barring a world beating display, doing the obvious switch after an hour in both matches.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No brainer Murray. Scored 2 goals, absolute PITA for defenders, more so than Hemed, and has more experience at this level. Hemed did well enough when Murray was injured, but it is definitely Murray's to lose for now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here