Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Pointless

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Two things annoyed me, they kept pronouncing Ulloa wrong and the guy who got married on a beach in Australia wanted to give his wife the honeymoon they didn't have, eh

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
the guy who got married on a beach in Australia wanted to give his wife the honeymoon they didn't have, eh

That's what I thought! Was he implying that they flew in for the wedding, then straight out afterwards? [emoji3]

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Two things annoyed me, they kept pronouncing Ulloa wrong and the guy who got married on a beach in Australia wanted to give his wife the honeymoon they didn't have, eh

It was only Alexander that repeatedly pronounced it wrongly, everybody else was correct

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A bit of an enigma program with very little prize money usually, took a while to get into it but now watch it sometimes if I catch it on over here.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Name the self centred A***H**e TV quiz presenter and Classic FM DJ who along with his big smug t****r of a friend have annoyed the public for nearly a decade with Pointless?

We asked 100 people from the general public, at random, this question and 100 knew the answer...

TNBA

TTF

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They won the jackpot as Ulloa was pointless but as usual the pointless jackpot was very minimal
£2500 is minimal to you?

Being a pub landlord must have been more lucrative than I'd realised.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I prefer The Chase. Funnier presenter, better format and bigger prizes. I watched a team win about 40 grand once then turned over to Pointless to see Alexander Armstrong say "so, for £1250, lets see if Bobby Moore is a pointless answer"
I scoffed at the show, literally scoffed.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I prefer The Chase. Funnier presenter, better format and bigger prizes. I watched a team win about 40 grand once then turned over to Pointless to see Alexander Armstrong say "so, for £1250, lets see if Bobby Moore is a pointless answer"
I scoffed at the show, literally scoffed.

I see that Bradley Walsh has been lined up as a support actor on Dr Who. He should be the new Dr Who, shades of Tom Baker about him and he is both very comedic and a good actor. Yet again the BBC miss a trick...

TNBA

TTF

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
£2500 is minimal to you?

Being a pub landlord must have been more lucrative than I'd realised.

It is when the top prize on something like catchprase is 50k. But then I suppose pointless is every day and contestants get multiple chances I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here