Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's gonna be a fight in a minute

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im not disputing Hineys right to post anything up here, and likewise if he posts something I and others have every right to give our opinions.

Shame that when I gave my opinion I was told to "Get a life".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Albion Dan

get a life hahahahahaha

seriously though, this does highlight the socio economic problems associated with the breakdown of the diciplinised society caused by the operation of a secular society following the dialectical materialistic route and shopping at ASDA.

Hiney

You are my hero and your wife my heroine. Its about time people stood up against these chavs.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
.... and shopping at ASDA.

Oi! There's nothing wrong with shopping at ASDA! The 'George' clothes are as good as any Designer label and about one hundredth of the price. I'm sitting here in my 'George' jumper and 'George' jeans as we speak. Plus the food is a lot cheaper than posh stores like Tesco.

Brovian the Chav.

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003
Muzzman said:
George Foreman's making clothes as well as grills? :dunce:
Well that just shows you're not at the cutting edge of fashion! 'George' is ASDA's own Designer range. All the gay young blades are wearing it.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The Large One said:
Of course, there is the possibility that Hineyette was fibbing. Now that would be funny.

Hiney: Now, Soph. What actually happened?

Sophie: Right, Dad, she came up to me, right, and she called me a bitch, right, so I called her a slag, right, cos she is a f***ing minger. D'ya know wot I mean. So she said, come here and say that to my face, slapper, so I went up to her, really close and stuff, and said BITCH right to her face. So she legged it crying like baby. And the next thing I know her mum has come out, and she is a f***ing nutcase right. And she told me to f*** off. Like, right there, in front of Trish and Chelle and Tanya, so embarrassing. So we all said f*** off and legged it. We only said f*** off once, but like she started it. I only told her to f*** off cos she started it. It's her fault, she's a nutter. Tell your wierd friends on that Brighton messageboard thing that you go on. They'll believe me, they all saw it. Go on.

Mrs Hiney: Right, wait til she gets home, I'm going to have words with our mad neighbour. And Hiney, don't you dare get that video camera out.

yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but she started it right...SHUT UP!

NSC gold!

:clap2: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brovian.

You are officially a pikey!!:lolol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Braders7 said:
women.JPG

and the winner , by knock out is......?

Anyone else find this picture arousing?

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:
This is getting boring. Has she punched her yet?
I know, it's like waiting for kick-off isn't it? You've had your pre-match wee, wiped the curry sauce of your fingers with the program, got up and down 27 times to allow the not-quite latecomers to go past you .... and still Mrs Hiney hasn't come out of the tunnel yet. Did the opposition coach break down?

Last edited:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Brighton till i die said:
i can see your thinking though.................ever so very f***ing slightly!!

:lolol:

I reckon there's a lot of people out there who do and who aren't being as brave as you Squire and are keeping quiet or trying to get the subject back on track like Brovian. Filthy perverts the lot of 'em on here.

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Phaedrus said:
I reckon there's a lot of people out there who do and who aren't being as brave as you Squire and are keeping quiet or trying to get the subject back on track like Brovian. Filthy perverts the lot of 'em on here.

too right mate - who wants to keep on the straight and narrow and stick to the subject eh!!:lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Brovian said:
I know, it's like waiting for kick-off isn't it? You've had your pre-match wee, wiped the curry sauce of your fingers with the program, got up and down 27 times to allow the not-quite latecomers to go past you .... and still Mrs Hiney hasn't come out of the tunnel yet. Did the opposition coach break down?

Right.

Who would have thought that my light-hearted reporting of a geniune problem would cause so much debate.

Marvellous scenes indeed

Thanks to all who have contributed - sorry if I upset anyone, particularly Dancing Ninja and Albion Dan - I didn't mean it.

Anyway, we paid a visit to the incredible swearing woman earlier tonight and despite a few raised voices, the whole thing didn't escalate into a brawl (sorry folks!) - a frank exchange of views just about covers it

We got an apology from the Chav for swearing at Sophie and also highlighted the futility of getting involved in any disputes between teenage children. The parents NEVER get the full story because kids will always bend the truth to suit themselves. This only becomes an issue when parents DO become involved, as in this case.

Sorry for the damp squib of an ending but that's it................................

until the next time that is!!!!!!

:clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:nono: :nono: :nono: you have just ruined my day Hiney, have been eagerly awaiting the outcome all day and this. About as good a finish as Geoff Thomas could muster :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here