Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's gonna be a fight in a minute

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I'm gonna get Prime TV in New Zealand to cover this (equivalent of Channel 5 in UK). Come on, get it on, I can't start doing any work until I know its on. Is the Chav slapper in question a Saints fan and Mrs H Albion - just makes it a bit more juicy.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Back on topic is she home yet? :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
hiney said:
Ha Ha

We live literally across the road - which obviously makes things more difficult.

I like the idea of a vigil though.

Perhaps we could wait by their front door with axes and sheets over our heads

:clap2:

Could you quickly nip down to your shed and make up a large cross ... then plant it in her front lawn and set fire to it ..... Mississippi Burning!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
On the Left Wing said:
Could you quickly nip down to your shed and make up a large cross ... then plant it in her front lawn and set fire to it ..... Mississippi Burning!

I suggest we just burn down Southampton, then Portsmouth, then Leyton, then Croydon.

Easy.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course, there is the possibility that Hineyette was fibbing. Now that would be funny.

Hiney: Now, Soph. What actually happened?

Sophie: Right, Dad, she came up to me, right, and she called me a bitch, right, so I called her a slag, right, cos she is a f***ing minger. D'ya know wot I mean. So she said, come here and say that to my face, slapper, so I went up to her, really close and stuff, and said BITCH right to her face. So she legged it crying like baby. And the next thing I know her mum has come out, and she is a f***ing nutcase right. And she told me to f*** off. Like, right there, in front of Trish and Chelle and Tanya, so embarrassing. So we all said f*** off and legged it. We only said f*** off once, but like she started it. I only told her to f*** off cos she started it. It's her fault, she's a nutter. Tell your wierd friends on that Brighton messageboard thing that you go on. They'll believe me, they all saw it. Go on.

Mrs Hiney: Right, wait til she gets home, I'm going to have words with our mad neighbour. And Hiney, don't you dare get that video camera out.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Set of Tracksuits said:
Someone call Meridian, they are bound to want to cover this.

"and coming up later, football from the weekend plus live coverage of Urban Housewives Tag Team wrestling from the streets of Southampton".

they would show it before albion highlights

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
women.JPG

and the winner , by knock out is......?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The Large One said:
Of course, there is the possibility that Hineyette was fibbing. Now that would be funny.

Hiney: Now, Soph. What actually happened?

Sophie: Right, Dad, she came up to me, right, and she called me a bitch, right, so I called her a slag, right, cos she is a f***ing minger. D'ya know wot I mean. So she said, come here and say that to my face, slapper, so I went up to her, really close and stuff, and said BITCH right to her face. So she legged it crying like baby. And the next thing I know her mum has come out, and she is a f***ing nutcase right. And she told me to f*** off. Like, right there, in front of Trish and Chelle and Tanya, so embarrassing. So we all said f*** off and legged it. We only said f*** off once, but like she started it. I only told her to f*** off cos she started it. It's her fault, she's a nutter. Tell your wierd friends on that Brighton messageboard thing that you go on. They'll believe me, they all saw it. Go on.

Mrs Hiney: Right, wait til she gets home, I'm going to have words with our mad neighbour. And Hiney, don't you dare get that video camera out.

So you were ther as well? :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Why do you keep using happy clapping smilies after every post you make Hiney?

Scrapping with the woman will get your wife in trouble, it's not something to joke about with childish smilies :nono:

And why do you feel the need to say something so personal on an internet message-board? :(

Have to say Im in total agreement with Dancing Ninja here, I dont see the funny side of this at all, it all seems rather sad and immature and hardly a good example to be setting kids.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Albion Dan said:
Have to say Im in total agreement with Dancing Ninja here, I dont see the funny side of this at all, it all seems rather sad and immature and hardly a good example to be setting kids.

Read my response to Dancing Ninja then pop down to the shops and get yourself a life (plus the sense of humour add-on pack).

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Albion Dan said:
Ive got enough of a life that I dont need to get so excited about petty teenage type squables thanks. :nono:

I think that the comedy value of what Hiney is posting is getting lost in the written text. He is being or trying depending on how you look at it, to be funny. He is doing this by adding a comedy aspect to what is, as you rightly say a serious matter. At no point was he, his lovely wife or his daughter ever going to go round and start a fight. A few words might or might not be exchanged but Hiney will take this in the serious matter it need to be taken.

Of course I might be wrong and his wife might be round there as we speak banging the said womens head against the pavement trying to get through to her that telling Miss Hiney to f off is not allowed.:lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How many threads are there on this site!! Thousands!!! So if people don't like the tenor of soemthing please choose a thread that you do like the tenor of (or the bass or soprano or whatever!!) Who gives yopu the right to criticise someone else when they are having harmless fun?

Hiney... thought it was a laff.. if it was real I'd have been shocked but who am I to tell you how to live your life. Keep em coming and if we don't like it we can go somewhere else.... it's a free web!!;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here