There's gonna be a fight in a minute

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Not yet

This is driving me f***ing mad.

I'm Mr Non-confrontation but this stupid woman has really pissed me off - no-one talks to my daughter like that.

I've also got my wife Justine who's chomping at the bit, ready to give her a slap if required, and she still hasn't come home.

Further updates to follow

:clap2:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
hiney said:
Not yet

This is driving me f***ing mad.

I'm Mr Non-confrontation but this stupid woman has really pissed me off - no-one talks to my daughter like that.

I've also got my wife Justine who's chomping at the bit, ready to give her a slap if required, and she still hasn't come home.

Further updates to follow

are you sure you haven't just missed her go home?

or have you been holding a vigil?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I can picture it, the girls smacking each other down whilst Hiney refuses to come to his wife's aid, instead posting the latest on NSC:D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I reckon that Mrs Hiney is so fearsome the neighbour has packed her bags and left home.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
hiney said:
Ha Ha

We live literally across the road - which obviously makes things more difficult.

I like the idea of a vigil though.

Perhaps we could wait by their front door with axes and sheets over our heads

Why do you keep using happy clapping smilies after every post you make Hiney?

Scrapping with the woman will get your wife in trouble, it's not something to joke about with childish smilies :nono:

And why do you feel the need to say something so personal on an internet message-board? :(

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Why do you keep using happy clapping smilies after every post you make Hiney?

Scrapping with the woman will get your wife in trouble, it's not something to joke about with childish smilies :nono:

And why do you feel the need to say something so personal on an internet message-board? :(

I can't work out if you're being serious or not.

Do you honestly think me or my wife will end up fighting in the street with this woman? She has been out of order and some sort of confrontation has been brewing for some while but to actually hit her would just bring us down to her level. She has demonstrated her complete lack of maturity by constantly getting involved in arguments between 12 year old girls - CALM DOWN DEAR, IT'S JUST A TEENAGE SPAT.

The whole thread stared off as a bit of a joke when I thought we were going to be marching round to this woman's house and exchanging a few words with her. I never thought we'd still be talking about it three pages later.

It's just a bit of fun for a Monday night, although the problem itself is very serious.

I'll tell you what Mr Ninja, now that you know this is a thread relating to a very serious and personal matter, perhaps you would be better off not reading any more of the responses.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I use the smilies because I think they are a good way of illustrating the funny side of all this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here