Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's gonna be a fight in a minute

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Quality. I'm gutted that I only just read this thread for the first time.

BTW Hiney, you don't send your children to St Anne's School do you? Absolutely full of pikey's there, most of them come into Woolies thinking they're the dogs bollocks...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Try this instead:

I saw her car come round the corner and said "Jus - the f***ing bitch is here, let's go and give her a good shoeing"

We went over the road and banged on her door "We know you're in there you foul-mouthed SLAAAAG. Come out now or we put the door in"

As she came out Justine launched herself at her and shouted "Don't you tell me daughter to f*** Off you pathetic little pikey". With this she lunged forward and butted her full on the nose and then watched with a smirk on her face as her already bulbous nose was transformed into a sticky red mass of blood, bone and gristle.

Her husband then came out and the normally mild-mannered Hiney delivered a swift punch to the face, followed by a deftly-administered kick in the bollocks. "Take that you WANKER - you ought to try keeping your wife under control mate, she's a f***ing liability mate"

We then walked off, leaving them wallowing in a pool of blood, satisfied that they had been taught a good lesson in manners. They won't mess with us again.

It was then that we realised that in our haste, we had knocked on the wrong door.

1-0 to The Hineys

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
DTES said:
Quality. I'm gutted that I only just read this thread for the first time.

BTW Hiney, you don't send your children to St Anne's School do you? Absolutely full of pikey's there, most of them come into Woolies thinking they're the dogs bollocks...

Wildern School, Hedge End, where our eldest son is Head Boy

Not a Pikey in sight (well, sort of.......)

Good to hear from you again Dan, you've obviously warmed up again after the Swindon game!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You should have noticed by the non burberry door mate :lolol: :lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
hiney said:
Good to hear from you again Dan, you've obviously warmed up again after the Swindon game!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I am alive once again. Those two months in the new place without internet access were awful, may I never go through such again. :D

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hiney said:
Try this instead:

I saw her car come round the corner and said "Jus - the f***ing bitch is here, let's go and give her a good shoeing"

We went over the road and banged on her door "We know you're in there you foul-mouthed SLAAAAG. Come out now or we put the door in"

As she came out Justine launched herself at her and shouted "Don't you tell me daughter to f*** Off you pathetic little pikey". With this she lunged forward and butted her full on the nose and then watched with a smirk on her face as her already bulbous nose was transformed into a sticky red mass of blood, bone and gristle.

Her husband then came out and the normally mild-mannered Hiney delivered a swift punch to the face, followed by a deftly-administered kick in the bollocks. "Take that you WANKER - you ought to try keeping your wife under control mate, she's a f***ing liability mate"

We then walked off, leaving them wallowing in a pool of blood, satisfied that they had been taught a good lesson in manners. They won't mess with us again.

It was then that we realised that in our haste, we had knocked on the wrong door.

1-0 to The Hineys

:clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
On the Left Wing said:
Live pictures .... the entire street has joined in:

mud20wrestling2050.jpg
Thanks for following my instructions earlier re:- mud bath.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
hiney said:
Wildern School, Hedge End, where our eldest son is Head Boy

Not a Pikey in sight (well, sort of.......)

:clap2:

They have head boys at detention centres these days???? What is the world coming to!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hiney said:
Try this instead:

1-0 to The Hineys

:lolol:

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
hiney said:
Try this instead:

1-0 to The Hineys
That's better! That's the Britain we read about in the Daily Mail.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
hiney said:
Try this instead:

1-0 to The Hineys

You should write for the Daily Sport:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Got a great idea for a show? Did something we showed stir something in you? Got an incredibly annoying neighbour who tells your 12 year old daughter to "f*** off"?
Tell us about it and we can tell your story to the world! You can email the Trisha Team about any subject related to the show.

Email us at: trisha@itv.com
Call us on: 0900 2 66 33 55
Text us: Send TRISHA and your full name to 83088 - we'll call you!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I agree .... it seems we have all become part of a reality TV show in the Hiney's home this week
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here