Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    sod the Stevenage Boro chat sites they're all full of football stuff. This is the really important issue of the day.

Go Hiney

• North Stand Chat

advertising

AlecsGrandad

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by hiney
      Try this instead:

I saw her car come round the corner and said "Jus - the ****ing bitch is here, let's go and give her a good shoeing"

We went over the road and banged on her door "We know you're in there you foul-mouthed SLAAAAG. Come out now or we put the door in"

As she came out Justine launched herself at her and shouted "Don't you tell me daughter to **** Off you pathetic little pikey". With this she lunged forward and butted her full on the nose and then watched with a smirk on her face as her already bulbous nose was transformed into a sticky red mass of blood, bone and gristle.

Her husband then came out and the normally mild-mannered Hiney delivered a swift punch to the face, followed by a deftly-administered kick in the bollocks. "Take that you WANKER - you ought to try keeping your wife under control mate, she's a ****ing liability mate"

We then walked off, leaving them wallowing in a pool of blood, satisfied that they had been taught a good lesson in manners. They won't mess with us again.

It was then that we realised that in our haste, we had knocked on the wrong door.

1-0 to The Hineys
      That's better! That's the Britain we read about in the Daily Mail.
      NSC's Benefits Guru

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by hiney
      Try this instead:

I saw her car come round the corner and said "Jus - the ****ing bitch is here, let's go and give her a good shoeing"

We went over the road and banged on her door "We know you're in there you foul-mouthed SLAAAAG. Come out now or we put the door in"

As she came out Justine launched herself at her and shouted "Don't you tell me daughter to **** Off you pathetic little pikey". With this she lunged forward and butted her full on the nose and then watched with a smirk on her face as her already bulbous nose was transformed into a sticky red mass of blood, bone and gristle.

Her husband then came out and the normally mild-mannered Hiney delivered a swift punch to the face, followed by a deftly-administered kick in the bollocks. "Take that you WANKER - you ought to try keeping your wife under control mate, she's a ****ing liability mate"

We then walked off, leaving them wallowing in a pool of blood, satisfied that they had been taught a good lesson in manners. They won't mess with us again.

It was then that we realised that in our haste, we had knocked on the wrong door.

1-0 to The Hineys

You should write for the Daily Sport
      You havin' a bubble?

0 Not allowed!

quality Hiney........nuff said!!

Burberry, La la la!!

Last edited by Brighton till i die; 06-10-2004 at 08:14.
      www.CarCarGalore.com - sell your cars, motorbikes, vans, parts and more for FREE!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by magoo
      Yes a bit to be honest.
      It's the one on the left. Nice funbags!
      The other one looks like Steptoe.
      Good call Magoo, knew I could rely on you for careful consideration
      Always the sea, brilliantine mortality
      You havin' a bubble?

0 Not allowed!
      im sure you can see her nips!!!

oh dear!
      www.CarCarGalore.com - sell your cars, motorbikes, vans, parts and more for FREE!

0 Not allowed!
      Got a great idea for a show? Did something we showed stir something in you? Got an incredibly annoying neighbour who tells your 12 year old daughter to "**** off"?
      Tell us about it and we can tell your story to the world! You can email the Trisha Team about any subject related to the show.

Email us at: [email protected]
      Call us on: 0900 2 66 33 55
      Text us: Send TRISHA and your full name to 83088 - we'll call you!
      "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
      in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
      talkSPORT, 20 March 2012
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      You can't beat sitting at home flicking yourself off to Trisha.
      Always the sea, brilliantine mortality

0 Not allowed!
      Sorry to shamelessly bounce this, but can this thread can into NSC Gold, please? I don't normally laugh out loud at many threads, but this one really does deserve a good suck on the comedy pipe.

0 Not allowed!
      I agree .... it seems we have all become part of a reality TV show in the Hiney's home this week
      “I was born very far from where I was meant to be, so I am on my way home”