Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tallying of Loyalty Points

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
At what point are loyalty points added?

To bring this into context, I was three short of the top category for Man Utd away. I went to West Ham Friday yet the points tally has not changed from 266 on my account. I could have sworn points we'rent totalling the correct amount for the number of games I'd been to prior to buying Man Utd tickets... has anyone experienced anything similar and is the system likely to have these types of administrative mistakes on it?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You need to have sent in proof of attendance to the game to get your points. Hopefully you've got a picture of you stood inside the London stadium holding up a half and half scarf ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They are usually added the Monday after the game, but they might be waiting for the attendance stats first to ensure the non attendees % is within normal tolerances in case of harvesting

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
They are usually added the Monday after the game, but they might be waiting for the attendance stats first to ensure the non attendees % is within normal tolerances in case of harvesting

That would make sense...

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I don't think there was much "harvesting" on Friday looked pretty full the away end all the way to the end.

I also have lost all connection to what they should be a points statement telling us what points have been added and when would be helpful.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone know what the points were for each game so far? Am I correct in thinking -
Leicester 10
Barnet 15
Watford 10
Bournemouth league 10
Bournemouth cup 10
Arsenal 5
West ham 10

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I don't think there was much "harvesting" on Friday looked pretty full the away end all the way to the end.

I also have lost all connection to what they should be a points statement telling us what points have been added and when would be helpful.

So what were the Brighton Stewards doing there last Friday night?
I saw at least four, inside and outside.
Could have been waiting to count the empty seats and if too many carry out the attendance register and ID checks !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So what were the Brighton Stewards doing there last Friday night?
I saw at least four, inside and outside.
Could have been waiting to count the empty seats and if too many carry out the attendance register and ID checks !

There are quite often Brighton stewards at away games, usually the more higher profile games

Jan 30, 2008
At what point are loyalty points added?

To bring this into context, I was three short of the top category for Man Utd away. I went to West Ham Friday yet the points tally has not changed from 266 on my account. I could have sworn points we'rent totalling the correct amount for the number of games I'd been to prior to buying Man Utd tickets... has anyone experienced anything similar and is the system likely to have these types of administrative mistakes on it?
it's a closed shop ,hasn't anyone told you yet ?
Regards
DR

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nope not added yet. Two weeks until the next away sale date though so it doesn't really matter.

Maybe it never happened? Did we all have the same dream?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Mine not added yet either so can only presume they are still working on it.

Still working on it, or simply delaying adding them to give the impression of still working on it. It'd be a cheap way of making potential harvesters think that they might be! "Nah, add 'em on Thursday, that'll scare 'em".

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I've noticed they've put "N/A" next to my membership points. About time too.

Should ease the flow of threads asking "I've got 243 season ticket points and 326 membership points - which one counts?"

Edit: actually now there will be threads asking "where have all my membership points gone!!??"

HankSkorpio

Jan 2, 2011
Eastbourne
My West Ham points haven't been added yet either.
There were about half a dozen empty seats next to me in row 70, maybe they are checking them out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here