[TV] Peaky Blinders

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Capturepb.PNG

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I hate it when there is so much time between watching a series, I end forgetting what happened in the last series and get confused!

Saying that, the series with Churchill and the Russian spy thing confused the fu*k out of me. I had heard a similar story in real life but yeah that series really confused me with Shelby working with 'the establishment'.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Didn't he become an MP at the end of the last one? All gone downhill since everyone started dressing up like Tommy Shelby to go racing. The last episode of season 2 will never be surpassed.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cant wait for this to start

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I thought the thread was getting bounced due to the West Ham fans head gear..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This looks like it's going to go all politically correct and have some anti- fascist themes, which if true is pointless as the Shelby's are only in to hard cash not ethics.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
has anyone been watching the latest series? I've not gone for it (not sure why) but i was wandering if it is worth watching?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Can never decide if I like this or not. I like the Home Rule and Sectarianism themes but sometimes it takes itself so seriously it’s in danger of being unintentionally comedic. Polly I’m thinking of you especially the double collar shirt.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoyed Episode 1 of this series, nicely set up. I did think how glad I was not to have been an away fan for a Brighton vs Birmingham game back then though. Even PPF might have thought twice about that game :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Currently watching, pretty grim times back then

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loved the scene in last night’s episode where Tom, Michael and Arthur were looking to intimidate Mosley

Not sure why anyone thinks this is past it’s sell by date. I’m bloody loving it !

As a cock up on the filming front watch how quickly Polly turns her bloody great car around on a really narrow track :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here