Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bragging rights

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
At my place of work (on Merseyside) I have daily banter with Liverpool and Everton fans plus the UPS driver who comes twice a day supports United, as well as bizarrely two Palace fans (don't ask). Can't remember if I've ever had the joy of going into work and my team (BHA) is the only team to have won and all the other teams have lost! Anyone else got good bragging rights tomorrow?

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
At my place of work (on Merseyside) I have daily banter with Liverpool and Everton fans plus the UPS driver who comes twice a day supports United, as well as bizarrely two Palace fans (don't ask). Can't remember if I've ever had the joy of going into work and my team (BHA) is the only team to have won and all the other teams have lost! Anyone else got good bragging rights tomorrow?

We could be above Liverpool by this time next week, when I hope to have bragging rights over half a dozen Southampton fans at my place of work!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Tomorrow I will be working at the home of a West Ham fan! He's a decent bloke though and texted me on Saturday morning to say how much we deserved to win, so I won't mention the score too often.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Out with a Pompey fan on Tuesday.

They'll be minimal red hot soccer chat, as talking football to 'them' is about as enjoyable as kicking a dead cat down the road.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Next month we've got United, Palace and Liverpool in the space of week. If we won all those it would literally be my best Monday ever! Might even put a sneaky £1 bet on just so I can wave the slip at them all as I leave at lunch time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Out with a Pompey fan on Tuesday.

They'll be minimal red hot soccer chat, as talking football to 'them' is about as enjoyable as kicking a dead cat down the road.
I’ve got a good Pompey supporting mate so I always text him and ask him how they got on knowing they’ve lost. Would then get a long moaning rant about how s..t they’d played. Had him going for 5 seasons before my wife grassed me up. He is thick though..........well he is from Bognor.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Fantastic. Worth getting in early tomorrow. [emoji23][emoji23]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
A total tosser that I occasionally work with is a West Ham fan. Fortunately at 11am tomorrow I have a meeting with him. I shall be wearing my blue and white tie and matching cufflinks.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I work with two arsenal fans who can't remember the last game they actually went to, a guy who doesn't like football and a Chelsea fan who used to support Spurs, therefore I always have bragging rights at my place of work.

el punal

A total tosser that I occasionally work with is a West Ham fan. Fortunately at 11am tomorrow I have a meeting with him. I shall be wearing my blue and white tie and matching cufflinks.

Really, why don't you go the whole hog? Replica team shirt, shorts and socks - the Full Monty Full Kit Wanker approach. Now that would be memorable! :drink:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I have 3 (three!) West Ham fans in my office. Unfortunately my whu boss is off next week.
There will be many shoe-horned 'three's in conversation tomorrow!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tomorrow I will be working at the home of a West Ham fan! He's a decent bloke though and texted me on Saturday morning to say how much we deserved to win, so I won't mention the score too often.

Only once every five minutes instead of five times every minute?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unfortunately, I do not know or work with any West Ham fans so that little pleasure is denied to me.:down: And even the Palace thing isn't working out too well. I work with two Palace, and both are such nice people who are genuine fans but who also don't mind Brighton doing well, that all the fun of bragging is sucked away.:ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here