Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which manager is next for the sack?

Next manager to be sacked

• Ronald Koeman

Votes: 124 56.9%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Mark Hughes

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • Roy Hodgson

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • A.N. Other

Votes: 18 8.3%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think the next few weeks could see a flurry of activity. My money is on Koeman. I've included Hodgson in there because I've a feeling that if Palace don't start picking up points then defeat against us (please, please, please) could see him going.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Clement must be on thin ice, defeat next week and to us could spell doom.

They're a trigger happy club, which Stoke, West Ham and Everton aren't

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Koeman, nailed on. West Ham won't pay the compo to get rid of Bilic

I’m sure I read that Bilic only has a contract until the end of the season.

As such any compensation would be pretty minimal and not a reason to keep him on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At the start of the season Everton fans were talking about top four having spent 140 million, Koeman will be lucky to get another game imo

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It seems to be a case of which club blinks first.If West Ham sack Bilic then I think Everton will sack Koeman with Bilic going to Everton.I also think Hughes at Stoke is under pressure.So let’s see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m sure I read that Bilic only has a contract until the end of the season.

As such any compensation would be pretty minimal and not a reason to keep him on.

Esp when your ground is a free cash cow.
Doesn't the deal they have with concessions alone mean it would be cheaper to offload Bilic than play to a half empty ground.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
A bit leftfield, but I reckon Klopps not too far behind on the list, IF he doesn't get Liverpool firing again!

I've bee thinking that for a while. He probably won't be next but he will be in the firing line if results don't pick up.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've bee thinking that for a while. He probably won't be next but he will be in the firing line if results don't pick up.

As some of these clubs have overseas owners now, the trend on instant success is paramount I guess, and not waiting for it is probably foreign to them (no pun intended).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It seems to be a case of which club blinks first.If West Ham sack Bilic then I think Everton will sack Koeman with Bilic going to Everton.I also think Hughes at Stoke is under pressure.So let’s see what happens.

Cannot see Everton will go for Billic I think it is more likely an old and tested David Moyes or even Mancini. With West Ham going possibly for Pardew.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

He's not been v.successful but I reckon there's still a lot of love for him from the Liverpool fans. The Liverpool fans seem to have taken him to their hearts in the same way that we have with Hughton.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As some of these clubs have overseas owners now, the trend on instant success is paramount I guess, and not waiting for it is probably foreign to them (no pun intended).

Let’s not forget that a lot of people invest in
football clubs to make money.So as long as they remain in the premier league they are probably happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here