Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton to West Ham?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Any chance west ham could be interested? Ex player popular there, Solid manager to get them back on track.

Would he leave us for them?

What are the bookies saying ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Any chance west ham could be interested? Ex player popular there, Solid manager to get them back on track.

Would he leave us for them?

What are the bookies saying ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not a chance. He's got it made here. Why work for dictators?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think that he sees the bigger picture and a chairman who won't just dump him if things go a little awry.
It's a two way street, the confidence that Tony has shown in Chris is materialising on the pitch.
If it ain't broke..................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unless a top six club then no chance

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hughton is intelligent enough to know that he's got a good thing going here - I think it would take something a lot bigger than West Ham to even tempt him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They wont sack Billic, not yet anyway.

They are not a board that swap managers lightly

Don't think they had many managers changed at Birmingham?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
West Ham :lolol::lolol::lolol: and you can add Everton to that as well. It'd take one of the big six for him to leave us any time soon.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
None of the bigger clubs, and I include Everton in that bracket, would go for Chris unless he'd had some serious premier league success. So if it does ever happen confident it would be off the back of us being in a very healthy position ourselves.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What about Palace when they sack Roy soon ?

Don’t forget they got that cladding. I obviously can’t say who told me but Chris has mentioned on more than one occasion our lack of it. If we lose him because of that I would be mad.

Last edited:

el punal

In all my years of watching football, and the Albion(!), I cannot think of any other manager that is so liked and respected as much as Chris Hughton, both by other clubs, and their fans. The man is so disarming, gracious and honest that it fills me with pride that he is OUR manager and long may it continue. An absolute gentleman.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hughton is a Director of football here in all but writing, not just a manager, and this is rare in football. I am certain that he appreciates the club as much as they him.

This. CH has got the same innate sense of dignity and decency as the chairman and the board. He encapsulates the ethos of the club. Going to take one helluva upheaval or total collapse in fortunes for the manager and the club to be parting company anytime soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here