Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Got an audition on Tuesday...

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
...to play a football manager in a computer game, and I reckon there is a wealth of knowledge and experience on here that would help me.

I'm definitely going to try and emulate the general style I admire about our own; maybe with a tiny bit more exuberance, but I'm thinking about all the sort of common gestures and instructions and movements and emotions that a manager makes on the side of the pitch. (I'm told this is where most of the game footage created will focus on the manager. The whole game is about his career progression.)

I'm open to any and all comments, ideas, general thoughts, and the obvious p!ss taking.

What would be really helpful is memorable moments of when managers have done something particularly entertaining so I can try and youtube it.

Thanks in advance to those of you that manage to offer something constructive ???

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sounds shit

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
How about a managerial dance ?

https://youtu.be/ten9Mp2wjhA

I was about to post this wonderful moment. I would suggest swaggering in to your audition in a similar manner - after that you're a shoo in.

Everyone's doing it, even our Chris...

giphy.gif

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
...to play a football manager in a computer game, and I reckon there is a wealth of knowledge and experience on here that would help me.

I'm definitely going to try and emulate the general style I admire about our own; maybe with a tiny bit more exuberance, but I'm thinking about all the sort of common gestures and instructions and movements and emotions that a manager makes on the side of the pitch. (I'm told this is where most of the game footage created will focus on the manager. The whole game is about his career progression.)

I'm open to any and all comments, ideas, general thoughts, and the obvious p!ss taking.

What would be really helpful is memorable moments of when managers have done something particularly entertaining so I can try and youtube it.

Thanks in advance to those of you that manage to offer something constructive ???

You could always play the Watford manager computer game, it has characters such as Papa Pozzo and Sonny Pozzo who wheel and deal in bytecoins!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

Honest, genuine question, how do you play a manager in a computer game??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here